Red cloud antorus

Warning: contains antorus spoilers.

So, something is confusing me about sargeras and his red cloud. First, how come no one at all was alarmed by this sudden menacing cloud over azeroth? There were no quest, cinematic, or even box dialogue about this.
    Second, is this something I missed in lore? Sargeras has no physical body anymore, or manifests at new worlds as a cloud before solidifying??

Side note... is anyone else underwhelmed with the way we get into antorus? We spend weeks battling and then it turns out all along the vindicaar just had to blast into it. I would expect a quest line "powering up" the weapon.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2017-12-02 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Warning: contains antorus spoilers.

So, something is confusing me about sargeras and his red cloud. First, how come no one at all was alarmed by this sudden menacing cop over azeroth? There were no quest, cinematic, or even box dialogue about this.
    Second, is this something I missed in lore? Sargeras has no physical body anymore, or manifests at new worlds as a cloud before solidifying??

Side note... is anyone else underwhelmed with the way we get into antorus? We spend weeks battling and then it turns out all along the vindicaar just had to blast into it. I would expect a quest line "powering up" the weapon.
    Yeah, the entrance this was kinda odd to me too. After we killed Imonar for the first time and it shows the cinematic of the ship boring a hole into the wall so we could go in farther our hunter said "why the hell didn't they just shoot this fuck if they were there waiting?"

I lol'd

We did the questline for obtaining the weapon.

At this point though, just accept that you're disappointed and move on. How many threads have you made on this subject already?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    We did the questline for obtaining the weapon.

At this point though, just accept that you're disappointed and move on. How many threads have you made on this subject already?
    Hehe. Two. And one for nightborne. Good point.