Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    There were no achievements in clasis WoW; people relied on a good reputation and their guild.
    Do you think they might put in guild achievements too? Realm first ragnaros guild run?

  2. #222
    Pandaren Monk thewallofsleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maine, US
    Posts
    1,895
    No idea. We know almost nothing about the classic servers, other than that they will exist someday. I personally doubt it, but I could easily be wrong.

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    I've heard talk of molten core and blacwing lair or maybe onixia becoming easier once you have access to ZG gear. So I'm thinking if they release the patches in order and ZG isn't out as soon as classic releases.. they should also add an ahead of the curve molten core achievement for completing the raid before ZG comes out.
    I don't think you understand the idea of classic servers.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    I don't think you understand the idea of classic servers.
    Runescape classic was elaborated on with more content I've heard.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    ZG gear wasn't really better than MC gear and skipping MC means you would skip your Tier sets.
    ZG offers some pretty strong pieces which last at least until AQ40. DPS wise to wear a full T1 set is worst in slot for most of the classes.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2017-12-07 at 07:53 AM.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Runescape classic was elaborated on with more content I've heard.
    Content, not mechanics that don't belong in the game. There is a huge difference. And even that happened long after RSC was launched, not before.

  7. #227
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Did achievements exist in Vanilla/Classic?
    Not in the way we know them now, but standing around in Stormwind in your latest raid loots pretty much fulfilled the same purpose.

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Not in the way we know them now, but standing around in Stormwind in your latest raid loots pretty much fulfilled the same purpose.
    Ah. The Stormwind fashion shows where you could demonstrate the spoils of your conquests or wore gray-green gear because it looked cool.

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Do you think they might put in guild achievements too? Realm first ragnaros guild run?
    No, because it’s stupid since it was cleared over a decade ago.

  10. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Not in the way we know them now, but standing around in Stormwind in your latest raid loots pretty much fulfilled the same purpose.
    You mean Ironforge. Stormwind didn't become viable as a player HUB until more AHs were added quite late in Vanilla. Ironforge was also the most centrally located city for the boat to Theremore (for Onyxia and AQ), BWL, Molten Core, and Naxx.

  11. #231
    The Lightbringer Flarelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    3,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    You mean Ironforge. Stormwind didn't become viable as a player HUB until more AHs were added quite late in Vanilla. Ironforge was also the most centrally located city for the boat to Theremore (for Onyxia and AQ), BWL, Molten Core, and Naxx.
    True, but beside the point. It's just that after all these years, SW was the first city that came to mind.

  12. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    No, because it’s stupid since it was cleared over a decade ago.

  13. #233
    I think you missed being ahead of the curve by about a decade

  14. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    I've heard talk of molten core and blacwing lair or maybe onixia becoming easier once you have access to ZG gear. So I'm thinking if they release the patches in order and ZG isn't out as soon as classic releases.. they should also add an ahead of the curve molten core achievement for completing the raid before ZG comes out.
    So basicly what this thread means is "Add achievements"
    Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the undead, and the mayor of a little village up the coast. Very scenic during spring time. You should visit sometime

  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    No idea. We know almost nothing about the classic servers, other than that they will exist someday. I personally doubt it, but I could easily be wrong.
    We don't even know if they're going to use the old school Runes of the Firelords to lock out content. Basically you needed 8(?) players with Revered rep with the Hydraxian Waterlords in the raid to douse the runes to even unlock Ragnaros.

  16. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    What if they add mythic plus molten core? You can then have been almost on time.

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    What if they add mythic plus molten core? You can then have been almost on time.
    Yeah, well. Then it's going to be Legion and I personally won't care what they do after that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •