Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I lold, 9/10 post, could use more snark~
    Picture it in a Daria or Aubrey Plaza deadpan.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Picture it in a Daria or Aubrey Plaza deadpan.
    Enjoy your 10/10, congrats!

Always nice to see men you shouldn't waste your time with take themselves off the market.

Thanks guys.
    You make it sound like the men giving up or using caution were men who didn't give a shit about women equality in the first place? Seems weird to assume that the guys who are inappropriately aggressive are the ones to back down.....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You make it sound like the men giving up or using caution were men who didn't give a shit about women equality in the first place? Seems weird to assume that the guys who are inappropriately aggressive are the ones to back down.....
    This guy here things I need this thread explained to me.

Or that I wasn't making a joke at it's expense.

This guy here things I need this thread explained to me.

Or that I wasn't making a joke at it's expense.
    Oh i see, making fun of men who care about women is funny to you. k sorry carry on.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh i see, making fun of men who care about women is funny to you. k sorry carry on.
    Making fun of men who limit their dating prospects is pretty funny to me given everyone else seems to be carrying on banging and dating one another just fine.

People losing their life's work over Allegations of sexual misconduct is crazy, let's get some rock solid evidence and make some rock solid convictions. Because of these conditions, it looks and feels like a witch hunt. The worst part is that when the news covers it, we're given extremely one-sided views because of Fear of losing your job, so all we hear is "yep he's bad, lock him up" and not "well how's the court case going?".
    Last edited by Tripz; 2017-12-02 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Misspelling and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    The problem with #MeToo is that there is no justice it's simply name and shame with trial by public opinion. Great that it's raised awareness but the first action should not be to tell the press or social media about these things you should go to the police, press charges, get that day in court and see justice play out. It may not work out as you want going this path, but any other path will either up as a witch hunt or people will start ignoring the entire thing and consider it an anti-men campaign.
    Exactly this.

I'm glad light is being shown on these molesters and sexual predators but at the same time this is opening up opportunities for other women to come up with fake stories to ruin some guy's image or even imprison for whatever reason they have. And since women are always considered the victim people will believe her right away until they say it's fake. Instead of immediately coming to the media or to the public and coming up with these accusations they should be bringing those accusations to the police first so they can investigate and try and scavenge up whatever they can, take it to court and let justice system handle it because they're getting nothing accomplished anyway other than just ruining a possible innocent guy's life. The courts never side with men because whenever there's an accusation against them they are automatically seen as criminals when sometimes it's actually the accuser. They'd then be ruining it for the women who've actually been raped or harassed and now their claims are going to be questioned and doubted.

When that happens femininazis and feminists will be fighting amongst each other and their agenda will become a joke. So women are right to be worried. It only takes one.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-12-02 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Just the other day at work I was saying how grateful I was that we were all male, then I said something very rude about them and we all laughed.
    Or dudes could just not bee creeps and harass women.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    More and more men will shy away from sexual interactions due to all the crap feminists have been doing to society. I mean, looking at it objectively, you can get falsely convicted without even having sex, a simple accusation can destroy your life.

Ironically America's been doing it to itself.
    Objectively you say...

Got statistics for this supposed false conviction epidemic?

Yes she speaks for all women, I'm so afraid of some misogynist's backlash for being called out on sexual coercion or rape! Being treated poorly for being a woman will be a totally new experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Good, it is time women understand they can't indefinitly play victims or even lie (because yes, most of the harassment stories ARE LIES) without any consequences.
    Can you back that up?

They are realizing that after years of faminazist war against men, all women are loosing because men are tired and have decided to strike back, and when they will really strike back, women should stay silent
    So you want women to be silent when they are harassed or abused? Strike back? Sounds like threatenign victims to me.

and remember THEY are the one who shoot first.
    Pretty sure the harassers stroke first.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Backlash should be expected. Since I've read things as little as "My Boss asked me out to Dinner #metoo" as a thing. As I've pointed out to many people you can't put something trivial next to something like Weinstein and act like they are the same thing. Men can have their entire lives ruined over something most people wouldn't even see as harassment, yet being linked to actual Rapists suddenly fucks their lives up badly.

Mob mentality on social media has reversed innocent until proven guilty to guilty without trial.

The #metoo hashtag was one of the more idiotic things to come out of the situation, as Women who did experience shit should've taken their story to the Police with a Statement, not simply said #metoo on Twitter and done nothing else.

It reminds me of Bill Burrs Thumbs down comments. You need context and extremity.

Always nice to see men you shouldn't waste your time with take themselves off the market.

Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I lold, 9/10 post, could use more snark~

If you want a good laugh google MGTOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Can you back that up?.
    I think the irony of you saying this, is many of the #metoo stories you could ask the exact same question.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Backlash should be expected.
    Of course it is to be expected. Creeps and abusers aren't just going to let their shittyness being dragged to the light.

Making fun of men who limit their dating prospects is pretty funny to me given everyone else seems to be carrying on banging and dating one another just fine.
    I think you are wrong to do so, but i suppose you have your own personal reason where the joy derived form the pain of others is medicating, nothing abnormal there with humans. As to the current state of banging and "dating" (if you really want to stretch the term dating), i think im to old to understand the desire to get high scores with the hook up apps.

Care about women. Whine about women coming forward when they are harassed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Of course it is to be expected. Creeps and abusers aren't just going to let their shittyness being dragged to the light.
    Yes. It's totally only Creeps and abusers, not innocent people being dragged through Mob justice after doing nothing wrong except showing interest in the opposite sex.

where the joy derived form the pain of others
    Whose pain?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yes. It's totally only Creeps and abusers, not innocent people being dragged through Mob justice after doing nothing wrong except showing interest in the opposite sex.
    Any particular of the recent scandals?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Boycott what?
    Employing women. They are a walking sexual harassment case in waiting. I mean, even the Prarie Home Companion guy (who I couldn't see hurting even a fly and would trust to take care of my children) has been sacked and labeled a sex predator. Anyway, everyone knows a woman will just immediately pop out a baby as seen as you offer them an employment contract, then you're stuck payinig them 24 weeks maternity leave for doing absolutely nothing.