Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I’m your average, typical, every day, run of the mill player... and I’ve had KeyStoneMaster since February 14th (2017) - so if BY NOW in December .. if everyone doesn’t have it - I’d shit myself.. ran two b2b 15’s this week, one +2 one +1 ... it was cake, and my group is extremely out of practice..

What this all means: anyone can fucking do it m8

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    You know getting KSM was really, really easy a quarter-year or so into the expansion?
    Yeah it was super easy, before Nighthold?

I remember taking a break around that date, lots of Guildies got it, and when I came back -around 20 ilvls behind everyone else -the M+ difficulties had changed making it hard to catch up.

OT: the OP represents one of the problems with WoW but in my experience is the minority. I tank M+ as I can no longer commit to Raid schedules, so M+ for me is a fun and important progression. That said, it's still about respect and fun; I mean, it's a group activity, let's get it done and respect we're all giving our time and effort to achieve something that benefits us all. No one wants to fuck up, we're all in it for the same reason.

And if something's easy for you, then either find something more challenging or take the time to help others / show them how to do it. I think there's a lot of players out there without KSM that have ilvl, Artifact and skills but are excluded because of Keystone Master or M+ scores -all they need is a break and given even the smallest direction can accomplish a +15 these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    What would my motivation be to ever complete a level 18 key?

-Best regards, a mythic raider.
    What's your motivation to run mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

Not trying to be a dick but this should be everyone's mantra for m+ right now.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    Not exactly sure how hard you're trying, but you're being a dick regardless.

As others have said fuck the people who start the game late right?

People progress at different rates, people have different mentality's.

Who do you think you are to come in and bash on people for not being up to your standard? Who are you even to set a standard?

Luckily, a good chunk of the player base don't and never will share your toxic mentality. It's this sort of mentality that brings the whole community down "I achieved this, if you don't have it you suck!"

Oh, don't bother replying either, I've already wasted enough time pointing out what we all actually know.

15+ Year Old Account
    WoW is extremely unforgiving for those who come in late, and don't have friends or a guild to rely on. However, with the changes to the keystone system, meaning it can no longer deplete, what's the problem? Just make your own groups until you get KM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for public service announcement. Unfortunately while it was public, it didn't do anyone a service and was more of a rant than an announcement. Please try to be more constructive next time.