another CoF nerf - dead trinket for outlaw?

So with the bonus being reduced from 4 seconds to 3 does anyone now think CoF wont be bis for Outlaw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    So with the bonus being reduced from 4 seconds to 3 does anyone now think CoF wont be bis for Outlaw?
    The difference between others trinkets has been reduced :
    (list up to date : https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/tri...1-rogue-outlaw )

I had my old 890 CoF since January and i just loot something cool in the +15 chest this morning :

Thank GOD he's better than an equivalent 920 CoF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    The difference between others trinkets has been reduced :
    (list up to date : https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/tri...1-rogue-outlaw )

I had my old 890 CoF since January and i just loot something cool in the +15 chest this morning :

Thank GOD he's better than an equivalent 920 CoF.
    CoF shouldve been trinket from antorus

I was just curious because currently i have equipped a 890 CoF and a 940 GV, but I have a 910 frond in my bag and i wasn't sure if i should be wearing that or the CoF.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    I was just curious because currently i have equipped a 890 CoF and a 940 GV, but I have a 910 frond in my bag and i wasn't sure if i should be wearing that or the CoF.
    It wasn't very clear but they reverted the change to CoF because Warriors blew the fuck up about it, they made a post in the Warrior forums about the change being reverted

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    It wasn't very clear but they reverted the change to CoF because Warriors blew the fuck up about it, they made a post in the Warrior forums about the change being reverted
    Warriors crying about anything get changes made quick. Rogues can suggest things for months and not see a response at all.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Warriors crying about anything get changes made quick. Rogues can suggest things for months and not see a response at all.
    I'm not sure if warriors or mages are quicker.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I'm not sure if warriors or mages are quicker.
    Defiantly mage. Any slight concern from the community and community managers are stumbling over themselves to answer first