10+ Year Old Account

Dumbest thing you've ever done in a group as a youth?

Dumbest thing you've ever done in a group as a youth?

For me it was when I was still too young With about 8 or 9 guys I knew from school and work decided to go to a strip club, where some what I guessed were middle eastern gentlemen walked in and things got heated, anyways, words were exchanged and obviously insults until eventually we had that moment where maybe we were all going to take it outside or go from there.

Well despite the soft appearance of these guys they seemed pretty even and calm. One of the guys that drove us that night came back from the parking lot to tell us there were 3 vans that just showed up with about 20+ dudes in addition to a few inside. Luckily for us the little arrogant shit, that didn't say much had another friend that came over and smoothed over everything with us, and even made his friend apology for some of misunderstandings.

The truth is these guys were not intimidated, and luckily one of the guys were cool enough and we settled things, because as committed as everyone was. we were way, way, way way outnumbered.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Uh, tossed eggs at houses at Halloween.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Uh, tossed eggs at houses at Halloween.
    Yep that's pretty evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Man I missed all the good opportunities to do that crap. When I was in high school I led a Bible club, was Vice President of my state's Business Professionals of America association, member of young Republicans...then in college I studied CJ then afterwards started work in policing. Looking back I wish I would have tried stupid stuff like weed and ecstasy when I was a teen, not even PDs care about that stuff as long as you were a minor when it happened lol. Now I have to wait until I retire in another 20 years.
    Odd way for me to look at that but it makes sense. I never liked drugs mostly because I hated the feeling of being out of my mind. Drugs also weren’t enough to numb my fucked up mind anyways lol.