10+ Year Old Account

how do i shrink a image?

i have a image i want to use but it is too big 200x200 pixels. it is the right kb(10) would i still be able to use it or how do i shrink it? it is a .jpg.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I tend to use this site to resize avatars for forums and the like since I'm more or less useless with image manipulation programs.

You have 20k forum posts but you've never used MS Paint? I'm honestly beyond shocked.

It is a close guarded Draenei secret. Rumour as it Prophet Velen has the solution tattooed to his left ass cheek. You'll need to infiltrate the Exodar in the middle of the night and seek out Velen. Good luck on your quest young Blood Elf!

Or try http://resizeimage.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You have 20k forum posts but you've never used MS Paint? I'm honestly beyond shocked.
    no because i have no reason to use it. next rude question please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I tend to use this site to resize avatars for forums and the like since I'm more or less useless with image manipulation programs.
    will it take .jpg because i think mine is listed as .jpg not .jpeg. i could be wrong. and thanks for link.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i have a image i want to use but it is too big 200x200 pixels. it is the right kb(10) would i still be able to use it or how do i shrink it? it is a .jpg.

Press red first and then yellow in paint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other people have provided links to websites that will do this for you if you don't have any image editing software to do yourself.

This isn't something you can do through MMO-C itself (and therefore not really appropriate for S&F), so I'm going to close this thread. If you do still need help with image editing, I recommend tossing up a thread in GenOT for assistance and I'm sure people will be happy to help you (or PM me and I can move this one).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |