Thread: add karazhan

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

add karazhan

Why not add karazhan? It's in the old world, and they would just have to scale it to 60. It could be post nax content

Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    Why not add karazhan? It's in the old world, and they would just have to scale it to 60. It could be post nax content
    but it was a BC raid, so it wouldn't be 'classic'

No. It was not a part of vanilla/classic WoW and therefore should not be part of the new classic servers Blizzard are creating.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

10+ Year Old Account
    part of classic's thing was attunements. Kara had an attunement, that requires BC dungeons. This thus wouldnt work unless you remove attunements and then it will be the whole argument all over again.

Troll thread.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    part of classic's thing was attunements. Kara had an attunement, that requires BC dungeons. This thus wouldnt work unless you remove attunements and then it will be the whole argument all over again.
    just change the attunement to clearing nax

ALSO, they could change it to the first 60-man instance

Funny. This is actually one of the things I have thought of and would vote for adding too even though I'm very scared of Blizzard modifying Vanilla into oblivion. I think it would be great and fit the theme well. However, what one person would love is what others would hate so overall it is probably best to avoid things like this.

Save for TBC servers

Classic should be out early in the new year, maybe feb/march. most people will be done wtih Naxx by the end of the year, i mean the machanics are a joke, it will be a complete walkover. i expect them to release TBC:Classic late next year, or very early 2019, january. So just wait for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Classic should be out early in the new year, maybe feb/march. most people will be done wtih Naxx by the end of the year, i mean the machanics are a joke, it will be a complete walkover. i expect them to release TBC:Classic late next year, or very early 2019, january. So just wait for it then.
    I would not expect Classic to be out til mid to end of BfA
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Oooh and the Cata zones. They are part of the old world as well, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oooh and the Cata zones. They are part of the old world as well, right?
    honestly i think they should add pandaren, and enable them to be both paladins and shaman in order to balance the factions. just change a little lore and boom

KZ wasn't in vanilla, and vanilla was what you wanted, so...no.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    No. It was not a part of vanilla/classic WoW and therefore should not be part of the new classic servers Blizzard are creating.
    actually, karazhan was supposed to be part of vanilla as you can see staff of atiesh could portal you there. why would they make a staff port you to an unopen dung? coz originally it was supposed to be part of vanilla but delayed to TBC. go watch some youtube videos. HFP in outland is part of vanilla, emerald dream is part of vanilla, grim batol, mount hyjal. even one of the questions of them on one of blizzard polls was "how would you like to see scrapped content that was supposed to be part of the game added in classic". so no dont give me BS about its not part of vanilla, if you want to get with me in the little things, then yes, it wasnt OPEN in vanilla but i can argue that zone files were there and people could visit there (through exploits ofc) so yea its part of vanilla.

I was going to suggest them just coming up with new raids but that'd get pretty confusing as we would now be stuck with four major timelines to keep up with (movie, WOD, classic and normal)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Wrong expansion entirely buddy. Also, at least put some effort into the bait, holy hell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, another I don't want vanilla/classic thread.

Taking you seriously for a moment here. It would not work out good at all. Naxxramas geared players are already 3-5 times as powerful as fresh 60s, depending on class.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Quote Originally Posted by drori8 View Post
    actually, karazhan was supposed to be part of vanilla as you can see staff of atiesh could portal you there. why would they make a staff port you to an unopen dung? coz originally it was supposed to be part of vanilla but delayed to TBC. go watch some youtube videos. HFP in outland is part of vanilla, emerald dream is part of vanilla, grim batol, mount hyjal. even one of the questions of them on one of blizzard polls was "how would you like to see scrapped content that was supposed to be part of the game added in classic". so no dont give me BS about its not part of vanilla, if you want to get with me in the little things, then yes, it wasnt OPEN in vanilla but i can argue that zone files were there and people could visit there (through exploits ofc) so yea its part of vanilla.
    Yes, Karazhan should have been right after the naxx originally in vanilla, dunno why they were in hurry to launch TBC actually while Karazhan as the last raid would make sense. Also there was a good story line with corrupted ashbringer that would transform to legendary ashbringer, but scraped it as well because of TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara might have been in vanilla but the raid wasnt.

Still would love to see the old Kara model again in vanilla :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance