Thread: add karazhan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There is plenty of content in classic. Most people will not be able to clear Naxx.

No. Karazhan is BC content. You wanted Vanilla, you're getting vanilla.

Add Pandaria!

Look, so long as they add flying and some form of AP stat grind, as well as RNG item stats so i can keep farming Naxx so im not bored 6 months into classic, ill be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oooh and the Cata zones. They are part of the old world as well, right?
    old world = cataclysm, lul. Nice reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    old world = cataclysm, lul. Nice reaching.
    Kara raid in vanilla? Yeah, it's about as stupid.

I was not serious though but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    Why not add karazhan? It's in the old world, and they would just have to scale it to 60. It could be post nax content

WHY NOT JUST ADD ICECROWN and TOL BARAD, Screw it just add everything and scale it to 60, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Classic should be out early in the new year, maybe feb/march. most people will be done wtih Naxx by the end of the year, i mean the machanics are a joke, it will be a complete walkover. i expect them to release TBC:Classic late next year, or very early 2019, january. So just wait for it then.
    Are you nuts? Did you follow Blizzcon? They just started putting a team together to begin working on it. We don't know if that means physically or conceptually. They have no clue what will be a part of it in terms of features, what patch, any QoL features, and so on. This will not launch 2019 or 2020 at the earliest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drori8 View Post
    actually, karazhan was supposed to be part of vanilla as you can see staff of atiesh could portal you there. why would they make a staff port you to an unopen dung? coz originally it was supposed to be part of vanilla but delayed to TBC. go watch some youtube videos. HFP in outland is part of vanilla, emerald dream is part of vanilla, grim batol, mount hyjal. even one of the questions of them on one of blizzard polls was "how would you like to see scrapped content that was supposed to be part of the game added in classic". so no dont give me BS about its not part of vanilla, if you want to get with me in the little things, then yes, it wasnt OPEN in vanilla but i can argue that zone files were there and people could visit there (through exploits ofc) so yea its part of vanilla.
    So was Outlands, Northrend, and dozens of other things that were scrapped for future expansions. Come to speak of it, where is the outrage over all the vanilla cuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loxotron View Post
    Yes, Karazhan should have been right after the naxx originally in vanilla, dunno why they were in hurry to launch TBC actually while Karazhan as the last raid would make sense. Also there was a good story line with corrupted ashbringer that would transform to legendary ashbringer, but scraped it as well because of TBC.
    There was no rush, in fact they were not sure if they were going OL, NR, or something else next. It had been over two years since vanilla launched when TBC came out.

While you're at it, we should have Firelands as well, it is after all on the same continent. Oh and pretty much any Cataclysm instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I think we can all agree that Classic is not going to be complete without Vashj'ir.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jesus wept. This is either a poor troll or... well, it's gotta be a troll.

So, you likely never actually wanted Classic servers then? Shame.
    No one really does.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    No one really does.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I was going to suggest them just coming up with new raids but that'd get pretty confusing as we would now be stuck with four major timelines to keep up with (movie, WOD, classic and normal)
    This is why story is ignored by a lot of players and many would have no problem killing malchezzars legions even in a classic setting.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Because it's in the old world? So also add blackrock decadent?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    Why not add karazhan? It's in the old world, and they would just have to scale it to 60. It could be post nax content
    Why not add Blackwing Descent? Why not blow the Loch Modan dam? Why not add UBRS 2.0? Why not make Hyjal playable as a raid and otherwise? I mean, these are all in the world, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    This is why story is ignored by a lot of players and many would have no problem killing malchezzars legions even in a classic setting.
    Storyline and what's going on in game have very little in common. Also, according to books Karazhan is supposed to have 2 parts. The one that was already visited in the raid, and the demonic mirror image of it underground. If for some unlikely turn of events Blizzard decides to start adding new raids to the classic WoW, they can start exploring the old ideas that were already established in the lore.

Would be nice to have LFD and LFR also would make leveling much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post

WHY NOT JUST ADD ICECROWN and TOL BARAD, Screw it just add everything and scale it to 60, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Well, that doesn't follow his logic. Icecrown and Tol Barad isn't on 'classic contentinents'
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, that doesn't follow his logic. Icecrown and Tol Barad isn't on 'classic contentinents'
    Blackwing Descent, Hyjal, UBRS 2.0 and Grim Batol all are.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-12-07 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Vashj'ir, Mount Hyjal, Uldum, Twilight Highlands as well as Gilneas are. Should they be added?