Thread: add karazhan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Well, that doesn't follow his logic. Icecrown and Tol Barad isn't on 'classic contentinents'
    it's a joke, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Blackwing Descent, Hyjal, UBRS 2.0 and Grim Batol all are.
    I know, try to read what I quoted. He was talking about ICC and Tol Barad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    it's a joke, bro.
    Jokes on the internet, what are you even doing?!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    People really don't understand this vanilla concept do they.

They will add Kara... when they release Classic TBC expansion. Patience grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by JCD000 View Post
    DKs in Wrath were originally going to be Warrior and Paladin only (and new hero classes would be based on armor type/lore), you would become one after doing a long ass quest chain at max lvl.
    It wasn't exactly like that but the original concept for the hero class/DKs was pretty hardcore. The initial concept idea was that you had to sacrifice one of your max level characters to turn it into a DK. So your hero/character would literally die and start on the death knight intro quest/starting zone after getting ressed by Lich King. Pretty cool idea but hard to execute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    Why not add karazhan? It's in the old world, and they would just have to scale it to 60. It could be post nax content
    Nah, let The Burning Crusade content stay in The Burning Crusade.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I would be open to a Classic/BC/WotLK style of progression for the servers, or at a minimum, a separate server for each expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post

WHY NOT JUST ADD ICECROWN and TOL BARAD, Screw it just add everything and scale it to 60, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    not a bad idea.. let's get reverse timewalking dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    They will add Kara... when they release Classic TBC expansion. Patience grasshopper.
    Oh god, your signature. You honestly believe that?

The green line is how I see it go. At the bottom there it will be a steady 300k-500k players on Classic servers, being enough for I guess 10 good servers.

I see most people leave after the hypetrain ends, before they even reach 20.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-12-07 at 04:17 PM.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Oh god, your signature. You honestly believe that?

The green line is how I see it go. At the bottom there it will be a steady 300k-500k players on Classic servers, being enough for I guess 10 good servers.

I see most people leave after the hypetrain ends, before they even reach 20.
    I guess we will see. I wonder which is more healthy for the game overall?

Short answer; Nope.

Long, possibly misinformed, thought; they could put Kara in since it was in their waaay early plans for WoW. Wasn't it? But then they'd have to put in everything else they originally wanted to do right away. But then we'd have a weird, different game.

So really, no, Kara was for BC. That's where it stays.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Classic should be out early in the new year, maybe feb/march. most people will be done wtih Naxx by the end of the year, i mean the machanics are a joke, it will be a complete walkover. i expect them to release TBC:Classic late next year, or very early 2019, january. So just wait for it then.
    Pretty sure they said year(s) at BlizzCon.

Topic: No. It was not part of vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    I guess we will see. I wonder which is more healthy for the game overall?
    True, only time will tell. I for sure hope the Classic servers will be succesfull, but I doubt it will have more stable players than the retail one. People are too used to the lazy easy life WoW gives us now.

But I know about a lot of people who will test it out, and some that are looking forward to use the classic as a 'side-game' to retail when there are content draughts etc.

True, only time will tell. I for sure hope the Classic servers will be succesfull, but I doubt it will have more stable players than the retail one. People are too used to the lazy easy life WoW gives us now.

But I know about a lot of people who will test it out, and some that are looking forward to use the classic as a 'side-game' to retail when there are content draughts etc.
    OK... So WoD spiked

So Cata dropped to an all-time low of 7 mill players... and spiked to 10 million on the release of WoD. Only to drop back to 7 million in less than 3 months.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041871

Cata also lost a couple milllion subs and saw a bump followed by a quick decline. Although we don;t have released numbers.. it's obvious Legion has performed similarly.

What are these 3 million some odd players coming back for? Why are they leaving so quickly?

I would submit that these are the "Vanilla people"... people who are hoping to find a return to the game they loved in vanilla thru Wrath. I truly suspect we will see as many as 7 million people come back to play WoW Classic... with maybe 6 million sticking to it for a couple years.

Why? Because it is what they have been looking for all along. I know there are perspectives to the contrary... I just don't subscribe to them.

BfA May very welll boost up to 10 million again (I highly doubt it though.. more like 7-8 million) followed by yet another big drop... this time more than ever due to BfA being pretty much a Legion 2.0

I truly believe Classic will outperform BfA...