Horde [H]934 H-Pally LF Guild that raids 9-12 EST

Hello,

as the title states, I am currently looking for a guild for Antorus

*edit* I am a 943 Holy Paladin and have been healing raids since Vanilla

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...s/withoutwords

I did take a short break during Tomb, but other than that have raided all tiers of content

I am looking for a casual guild to join, Heroic progression and or some Mythic

I am available to raid from 9pm - 12am Eastern time

If your group is in need of a competent healer please let me know

if you would like to contact me in game my btag is Withoutwords#1237
    Last edited by Withoutwords; 2017-12-13 at 05:06 AM.

Hello there! We are currently looking for a Holy pally to fill our healing core. I will leave you our "guild spam" if you are at all interested leave a reply or add one of us in game.

<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 7/11H Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking complete M+’s every day to farm gear and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Eatmyrice#11578, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.