Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    I replaced HC/M with HC, your argument is invalid (oh wait, there is none at all besides "set sucks") since my argument is me siming higher than before
    If you simmed better with under 30 item level difference in your tier then you do not know how to properly sim. If you would like post your sim and I or others on here can most likely tell you what you are doing wrong. The evidence and information is there to disprove what you said, especially considering the 2 piece is completely irrelevant in the set. Unless you are of course simming a multi add fight, in which the eye beam damage would probably outsim old tier yes. All the more reason to post your sim so you are not flamed

EDIT: just saw ur sim post (missed a full page lul) and you are simming 2 piece with eye beam build I'm assuming in that post, would need the other sim with T20 and CB/neme build aswell or just a SS of your sim page off raidbots.. i'm assuming you simmed eye beam build with old Tier 20 aswell and that is easily why you sim higher, there is no reason for you to be simming higher with 2piece, as it is completely irrelevant for our tier.
    Last edited by Stormragerr; 2017-12-05 at 08:34 PM.

Make sure you give your toilet an upper decker. No wait. Just put T21 in the top of your toilet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Make sure you give your toilet an upper decker. No wait. Just put T21 in the top of your toilet.
    Toilets can do a lot of damage if you get one thrown directly in the face.
    Everyone who played half life 2: death match knows what I'm talking about

i dont want to play demonic build jsut because, i keep t20? or i keep currentb build with t21 for ilvl haste buff? Keeping ring and shoulders as legs.
    Last edited by Otrew; 2017-12-06 at 05:53 PM.

I think better option is just upgrade to T21 and use current build and use EB in rotation for set buff.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    set is crap

The Rotation is right. Use eyebeam with 15 seconds left to meta , the talent demon reborn resets eyebeam anyways.
    But why? Why not just nemesis --> eye beam --> morph --> eye beam ---> and then have +40 secs on morph?? Why wait till 15 secs left???

Deleted
    Before you EB again after meta one should dump fury first

Nem->Foti->EB->CS spam and wiggle till betrayer's fury runs out->meta->CS down to 30-40 fury->EB->CS spam and wiggle till you can get EB back up (if there is 20ish sec left on meta EB again)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I think better option is just upgrade to T21 and use current build and use EB in rotation for set buff.
    222 sims pretty much at the bottom while doing that (t21 cb) and 221 is quite low too. Generally you'd want chaos cleave and several other variations of the first 2 talent rows. 111, 131; maybe even 331, that was simming top by far on chaos blades with the old +40% haste tier.

The way that you played 331 t21 chaos blades would be to run 2 min meta with demon reborn, cast eyebeam before chaos blades+meta. That meta with demon reborn resets the eyebeam CD and lets you eyebeam a second time in the middle of the chaos blades to get 16 seconds of the 4 piece haste buff every CB. Not sure exactly how good it is now, the simc APL doesn't support it and it takes a lot of effort to hack one together that uses the cooldowns correctly in that way.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-12-13 at 12:27 PM.

Anyone know if raidbots already changed the value to 25%?
    i believe they were changed to twenty-five perset is crap

Deleted
    At first you will have to stay with cb and t20 before you get decent crit+mastery gear to go demonic with t21
    At least for st. On cleave/aoe you probably don't have to wait that long.
    Last edited by mmoce35c6f5a78; 2017-12-13 at 12:24 PM.

Set is still crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Set is still crap.
    at least there is a demon hunter in there right?. Must mean something to people who live and die on methods team composition for world firsts? Like its relevant to 99% of the wow population so they can complain and feel justified when they dont top the dps logs in their own raids.

Set is still crap.

[imghttps://image.prntscr.com/image/88XuPYEWTe_O2Nexih7UuQ.png[/img]
    You realize Argus adds mechanic favorize DH greatly and thats why method geared one for this fight?

You realize Argus adds mechanic favorize DH greatly and thats why method geared one for this fight?
    I suspect the point being made was that the Method DH was using T20 4pc not T21.

Set is still crap.

he isnt even using the set...

not enough loot lockout to get four set yet with avg luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    he isnt even using the set...

This is because his T20 is all 945 or higher (equivalent to heroic t21)... Only 2 clears through mythic means he probably doesn't have the mythic quality tier pieces yet. He'll switch when he gets the right ilvl, just like the rest of us.

That mechanic doesn't apply to mythic

Depending on your ilvls for both, generally T21 is stronger overall however on certain fights (kin'garoth or portals on portal keeper for example) T20 really shines. Basically if you need heavy burst every 2 minutes go T20 hands down, otherwise if your T21 is similar or higher ilvl to your T20 set use T21.