Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    That's not necessarily what they killed the boss in, just what they logged out in. Like kushington having no tier this entire raid tier according to raider.io.

Or T21 really is bad except when it has much higher iLevel than T20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Or T21 really is bad except when it has much higher iLevel than T20.
    It really isn't.

I have 3 pieces atm (unlucky with drops) and Im abit affraid of getting 4th. Would be embarassing to do less damage than in current setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    he isnt even using the set...
    Not sure you can use Shalaria as a great example of how good a tier set is. because if i am not mistaken his role was very specific, to blow all his CDs in P3 and do as much dps as he can and then collect the Titan forging orbs. Ofc I can't prove until they release their vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post

This is because his T20 is all 945 or higher (equivalent to heroic t21)... Only 2 clears through mythic means he probably doesn't have the mythic quality tier pieces yet. He'll switch when he gets the right ilvl, just like the rest of us.
    When utilizing demon reborn the T21-CB damage goes way up (+90k vs sim last week just from APL changes) and leaves old tiers behind even ilvl for ilvl on CB spec; it's in the process of being implemented into default SimC APL.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-12-16 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    When utilizing demon reborn the T21-CB damage goes way up (+90k vs sim last week just from APL changes) and leaves old tiers behind even ilvl for ilvl on CB spec; it's in the process of being implemented into default SimC APL.
    I mean, nice try, but nope.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...EpX3nNZRrE5dUY

GL overcoming that difference with APL changes.
    Last edited by Shirofune; 2017-12-16 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

I think he meant 222 cb t20 vs t21-cb, but still demonic is stronger and also refreshing (doing dmg every 2 mins with 222 cb ResidentSleeper).

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

Your T21 CB is using the wrong legendary, Raddon is only good for ST with Demonic.

T21 CB reborn can be within a few % of T21 Demonic on 5 min ST patchwerk sim, at one point it was ahead but both APL's are being worked on and iterated through multiple times per day atm and right now my Demonic is about 30k ahead.

The main point, though, is that T21 CB was so far ahead of old tiers that it looks pointless to swap back to them because you want to use CB; the T21 is also great at CB. My T21 heroic - no warforges - CB reborn profile is at 2092k and my old mythic tiers with some WF can't even hit 2000.

APL changes are a much bigger deal than you think. Enabling Demon Reborn for CB and optimizing BF+DA for CB (nobody aside from 1-2 people ever really cared about this before because they didn't perform before t21 or with the worst nerfed version of the set) caused a DPS gain on live gear of ~90k on the config that was already performing the highest, it's important.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-12-16 at 07:56 PM.