Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    set is crap, lets make this a trending topic on twitter. Tweet to @WarcraftDevs

"DH T21 needs a buff. #SetIsCrap"

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I'm re-rolling.

Antorus tuning pass just went live and we got nothing.

15% is too low.

40% is too high.

15% is fine.
    Rerolling isn't an option to everyone though, which is why this is completely unacceptable...not everyone has time to grind artifacts and legendaries on all their toons. I'm able to play this game a lot and I only have 3 toons with good legendaries and only have 2 with both of their BiS legendaries. AP is fucking absurd too, I'm up to 81 on my Demon Hunter because he's my main and I put the effort into him, currently that's more of a deterrent than anything for me to swap mains. It's just so fucking absurd that they're letting this shit go on this way.

more people need the bonus for them to know its shit i guess...

Deleted
    I finally aquired at least 2 piece and retired my t20 and i am doing better than the other DH in my guild with it now where he was better than me previously, needs more observation but so far it actually looks good

after all my testing in antorus and dummies around azeroth i discovered that set is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    I finally aquired at least 2 piece and retired my t20 and i am doing better than the other DH in my guild with it now where he was better than me previously, needs more observation but so far it actually looks good
    Statistics and sims prove you wrong, so you should be using T20 still.

Deleted
    Please show me my personal statistics and sims with my old gear as well as with my new gear so we can discuss if it actually is wrong or not, i am sure you stalked me hard, right? Actually my old sims showed me a lower dps outcome than my newer sims, sooo... my own sims prove me right?
    Last edited by mmoc931205a829; 2017-12-05 at 03:08 AM.

Please show me my personal statistics and sims with my old gear as well as with my new gear so we can discuss if it actually is wrong or not, i am sure you stalked me hard, right? Actually my old sims showed me a lower dps outcome than my newer sims, sooo... my own sims prove me right?
    Then you were shit with T20, sorry not sorry. T20 is far superior to T21, that's a fact.

Deleted
    So you just insult me and ignore the fact that i sim higher than before? What kind of human are you? Flat earther?
    Last edited by mmoc931205a829; 2017-12-05 at 03:22 AM.

So you just insult me and ignore the fact that i sim higher than before? What kind of human are you? Flat earther? Did you with your obviously small mind even considered that my T20 might have been lower itemlevel overall and that alone with my new stuff pushed me higher? No you didn't, i'm sure because you might have 955 in all slots, not everyone does and it is a numerical fact that my actual gear sims higher than my previous gear. Or perhaps you just such with demonic, that's a possibility as well
    If you replace LFR T20 with Heroic T21 the argument is invalid tho since the ilvl diff is too big, it's still a crap set

Deleted
    I replaced HC/M with HC, your argument is invalid (oh wait, there is none at all besides "set sucks") since my argument is me siming higher than before

I replaced HC/M with HC, your argument is invalid (oh wait, there is none at all besides "set sucks") since my argument is me siming higher than before
    Then like I said that just means you're bad. There's no other explanation other than you suck lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I am well aware it is absurd.

I have given up. I used to post regularly in this forum and then the official: DH, Class Development and PTR.

We were promised a rework in 7.2.5 that never came. They were testing a 100% proc chance on DBlades at one point and then just before 7.2.5 dropped they scrapped everything and told us it didn't make it in.

I'm pretty sure this class is dead in the water. If you saw the BfA demos absolutely nothing had changed except your main Eye Beam target takes 100% more damage.

I dedicated to DH this expansion too. Have everything unlocked on him(except garbage legendaries). I STILL do not have Anger of the Half Giants. Playing a class that is so dependent on Legos is disgusting and I'm fed up. Even if I had AotHG I would still get destroyed by most people in my guild.

I'm re-rolling Warrior because at least they don't require a legendary to generate Rage at a decent rate.
    Oh I'm not arguing at all, I'm with you 100%. I have almost 150 days /played on my Demon Hunter. Every Legendary 3 months before the tokens went out, lv81 on my weapon(almost 82), but the issue I have is my alts, I am not lucky at all on the legendaries my alts. My mage has Prydaz, Sephuz, KJs, Nargonnans, Time Warp Ring, and Class Ring. My Warrior has heroic leap shoulders, move speed boots, KJs, Prydaz. My Shaman has Prydaz, Sephuz, KJs, bloodlust helm, and earthquake shoulders. and the last toon I'd even consider playing is my Lock who has Aff Helm, Prydaz, Sephuz, KJs, class ring, nargonnans, Aff Bracers(the shitty one for UA damage).

I just have had zero luck this expansion which also cuts off any option of changing mains unfortunately.

Deleted
    Good news!
    Our set has not been touched!
    No nerfs on T20 set yay!

Deleted
    Please show us those sims.
    I highly doubt you got optimised cs-gear with t20 before you switched to t21.

Deleted
    > Wake up in the morning
    > Got a sore throat
    > oh! New patchnotes
    > no DH nerfs
    > no t20 nerfs
    > no DH buffs
    > no t21 buffs
    > nothing new
    > got a new signature for me, which is nice

- - - Updated - - -

I‘m currently trying 4t21 with angry dog and just use the 4p everytime i use CB & nem.
    Feels „ok“.

Sims are comparing T20M (930) vs T21H(945) and the results were +/- the same DPS. If you have HC/M T20, I will assume 920 avg ilvl(since you provided no numbers) and got 945 or higher T21, then yes T21 might be better for you.

I'have 950/935/930/930 T20. So I need T21H to at-least have some WFs or TFs to be better.. and thats why I will get the set only when everyone else has it..
    Last edited by Lostprophet; 2017-12-05 at 10:11 AM.

Deleted
    Ok guys, you are right, i am not and of course my numbers are completely wrong as well because we know sims aren't accurate (at least not mine obviously). How dare i get better results now, pff, liar. Im out of here, have fun hating for the sake of hating

10+ Year Old Account
    My set is crap set is rusting in my bank.

I guess i ll have to farm TOS mythic more and get lucky

Deleted
    Don't worry, Blizzard will take care of it. T20 nerf is coming after 1st week of mythic.

P.S: set is crap

Deleted
    I will try to do some sims when I get home.

1.) Mythic Antorus level gear with t20 and CS spec (crit/haste)
    2.) Mythic Anthorus level gear with t21 and demonic (crit/mastery)
    3.) Mythic Anthorus level gear with t21 and CS spec (crit/haste)
    4.) Mythic Anthorus level gear without any set, CS Spec (crit/haste gear) for the lulz. Just because of... "set is crap"

Did I forget any relevant combination?