Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    For me it's a roughly 5% DPS increase based on sims (with 4p T21 @ 950)...and I have 920 T20. Granted, I'm at work so I wasn't able to sim with the best gear I have in inventory for T21, but still.
    Last edited by mmocd98a93b720; 2017-12-05 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Ok guys, you are right, i am not and of course my numbers are completely wrong as well because we know sims aren't accurate (at least not mine obviously). How dare i get better results now, pff, liar. Im out of here, have fun hating for the sake of hating
    Just post your sims and your gear. Is it too much to ask for? We would gladly see how it is possible to use t21 without gimping our dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    I will try to do some sims when I get home.

1.) Mythic Antorus level gear with t20 and CS spec (crit/haste)
    2.) Mythic Anthorus level gear with t21 and demonic (crit/mastery)
    3.) Mythic Anthorus level gear with t21 and CS spec (crit/haste)
    4.) Mythic Anthorus level gear without any set, CS Spec (crit/haste gear) for the lulz. Just because of... "set is crap"

Did I forget any relevant combination?
    Really interested to see what you get... in "without set CS spec" will you swap First Blood for Chaos Cleave or Bloodlet?

Set seems to be crappy so...

Deleted
    You didn't ask, you straight up suggested i'm an idiot.

Anyone have the 2 or the 4 set? If so jump on and see if the tooltips are correct. They're now saying 40% eyebeam damage and 25% haste. If so the set may not be crap.

I'm still reluctant to take off my t20 gear. I mean.. how often do you REALLY use eye beam during a single target fight? =P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Anyone have the 2 or the 4 set? If so jump on and see if the tooltips are correct. They're now saying 40% eyebeam damage and 25% haste. If so the set may not be crap.
    Set is still crap
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    I finally aquired at least 2 piece and retired my t20 and i am doing better than the other DH in my guild with it now where he was better than me previously, needs more observation but so far it actually looks good
    You retired 4 pc tier 20 for 2 pc antorus???????? Dude there is no way that could ever be better. The other demon hunter in your guild must be absolutely horrible or have incredibly bad stat itemization/ilvl compared to you.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Can confirm, have 4 piece and just tested on live. Tooltips are correct, it's now increasing eye beam damage by 40% and gives 25% haste upon eye beam cast completion.

Set is....not shit?

Deleted
    Not shit, probably still crap Kappa. Can someone do the math or some sims with these values?

Deleted
    Since someone was "asking" (lulz) for my sims i just used raidbots for the first time now with my current gear and here is what it says: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...rNT9PmRpY/simc

If there are any flaws in it POLITELY point them out to me

T21 just got buffed if someone is wondering.

EB damage 30% -> 40%
    Haste: 15 -> 25%

Anyone know if raidbots already changed the value to 25%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    T21 just got buffed if someone is wondering.

EB damage 30% -> 40%
    Haste: 15 -> 25%
    Confirmed on live for me as well.

Deleted
    So... set is not so much crap anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Anyone know if raidbots already changed the value to 25%?
    Based on tooltips, no. The last simcraft nightly was yday afternoon so unless the change was live then, I doubt it.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    There have also been undocumented set bonus changes for Havoc Demon Hunter:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=277676/u...mythic-antorus

Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 2P Bonus Eye Beam damage increased by 30%40%.
    Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus When Eye Beam finishes channeling, your Haste is increased by 15%25% for 8 sec.

Set is not crap!
    Or until they will decide to go back to 15%

Good changes, hopefully it won't prove to be too OP. Now I just need to get tier.