Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Patch 7.3.5 - Allied Race Silly, Flirt, and Other VO

Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25600

Patch 7.3.5 - Allied Race Silly, Flirt, and Other VO
    The Flirt, Silly, and parts of the other Allied Race VO are in this build!

Deleted
    Where are Tpaartos lines ??

We need more Tpaartos in our life !!!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh the memes and puns .

Looking more and more like we will get the first few races in 7.3.5... Wheeee!

Ah. my love for female draenei has been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothion View Post
    Looking more and more like we will get the first few races in 7.3.5... Wheeee!
    Yeah, I think so too. That's not "bits and pieces" like Lore said on the US forum. "Bits and pieces" are some models for me...not complete characters with voice lines, mounts, heritage-armor etc.

Deleted
    Wait a minute... Void elves have "Not enough pain, Not enough fury" lines...

Could they possibly be Demon Hunters ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think a few of the flirts were removed from the game for being too risqué.

Wowhead's BroadcastText list of emotes has a Highmountain Tauren Male one that is missing from the game files - "Trust me... I have experience at exploring deep places."

There's a couple gaps in the middle of the Lightforged Draenei Male section as well in the game files.

Please make the emo cringe stop.

Blizz can deny or skirt the issue all they want but you would have to be fool not to think we will get the first 4 allied classes in 7.3.5. This pretty much confirms they will be a pre order incentive. Now whether we get them on release of 7.3.5 or a couple weeks before the actual launch of BfA is still debatable.

Holy shit.. Female Nightborne - "Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she's seeing anyone?"

Goddamn, these flirts

Female Void Elves sounding like Daisy Ridley.

I don't understand the females having an English accent and the males having a posh American one though.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Female Void Elves sounding like Daisy Ridley.

I don't understand the females having an English accent and the males having a posh American one though.
    Did you just use "posh" and "American" in the same sentence, and referring to the same thing no less?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Did you just use "posh" and "American" in the same sentence, and referring to the same thing no less?
    Well-pronouned, upper class American then. You know what I mean. As in why don't both the males and females have the same accent.

most definitely the lewdest flirts ever added to the game.

Not playing WoW anymore but I admit these lines were phenomenal.

TPARTOS?!?!?!?! This is so gonna be a new meme...