Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Lol as opposed to what you do. Doesn’t matter what the fuck I do for a living. I don’t need to be a scam artist to know. I wouldn’t do such a thing and then praise myself for being a big fat liar.

Keep worshipping this clown and the means by which his circus gets created. I’ll be more than happy being who I am knowing I’m not Trump and not like you.
    Because despite your near religious hatred of anything not Hyper-liberal. Trump's tactics and ideas for the country are good. Immigration IS a big net problem in the west today and it actively hampers progress. Unfair Overseas trading agreements make domestic production a mess.

America has played world police too long, it's time to look inward and repair it from the rampant globalism the Democrats enjoyed ravaging the country on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Trump's political opponents seem all over the map in their opinion of him.

1. Trump is a moron.
    2. Trump is a genius mastermind who plotted with Russia to steal the election and outsmarted the justice department.
    Nobody said that it needed a mastermind to colaborate with russia whatsoever.

Would say no, he´s not a ruthless business man, im sure he have some sort of mental illness and im sure that illness might be a big
    asset in the business world, but in the diplomatic world where you can´t get everything you want, and might have to give some to get some and also have other powerful friends is a good thing, he´s far from the right person to have in charge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Nobody said that it needed a mastermind to colaborate with russia whatsoever.
    Yeah I mean look at Hillary and her Uranium deals.

I love it. Keep crying, keep trying to figure out what happened to stop your communist, liberal, SJW ideals from advancing. Trump is president, get over it. He will be president when you wake up tomorrow, and still president in 3 years from today, hopefully for 7 more years. I made it through 8 years of Obama, you can make it through Trump. He is smarter than the people in this thread. He is rich and made it to president, you are sitting in your room on mmo champion.... who's the winner? Yes, he works like a business man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruthless suggests he's feared. But I think most countries just see Trump as an easy target, both in terms of at home politics (Saying Trump sucks is an easy win for politicians in Europe) and in terms of diplomacy - stroke his ego and get what you want doesn't really scream good for America (or ruthless).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    He's sociopathic, narcissistic, childish, thin skinned and probe to mood swings. And a businessman.

He's not dumb, he's self serving and borderline evil. He knows what he's doing screws over most people, he just doesn't care. He's a successful manipulator, so he can't be as idiotic as he seems.
    Agreed. Trump makes is a very good canditate for a narcissistic sociopath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You guard a fucking Mall for a living. Please don't try to act like you have any idea what you're talking about. You have a close to minimum wage job a trained monkey could do.
    Calling a successful business man "stupid and a moron" while having done NOTHING your self is just wrong.

Please come back when you actually did something more then lock up a store for the night and chase some kids with skateboards off the property.
    He is obviously a moron.

The problem with the "Trump is a secret genius" theory is that he has been very ineffective at getting his own measures passed. No "ruthless businessman" wastes months of valuable legislative time screwing around because they don't understand the basics of how the legal system works. This isn't a partisan issue: you can either get things done or you can't, he can't.

- - - Updated - - -

You guard a fucking Mall for a living. Please don't try to act like you have any idea what you're talking about. You have a close to minimum wage job a trained monkey could do.
    Calling a successful business man "stupid and a moron" while having done NOTHING your self is just wrong.

Please come back when you actually did something more then lock up a store for the night and chase some kids with skateboards off the property.
    This is a fairly blatant personal attack. Does woozie21 enjoy some kind of immunity from moderation? I notice he seems to treat moderator xskarma like some kind of pet he summons to do his bidding. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47221281
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-12-04 at 11:23 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish bernie had gotten elected.
    I wish Bernie had properly endorsed Hillary once the writing was on the wall, instead of dragging out the battle and continuing to drum up anti-Hillary sentiment. It really was very divisive. If his supporters who boycotted Hillary had instead voted for her, it would have been enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    He is obviously a moron.

The problem with the "Trump is a secret genius" theory is that he has been very ineffective at getting his own measures passed. No "ruthless businessman" wastes months of valuable legislative time screwing around because they don't understand the basics of how the legal system works. This isn't a partisan issue: you can either get things done or you can't, he can't.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a fairly blatant personal attack. Does woozie21 enjoy some kind of immunity from moderation? I notice he seems to treat moderator xskarma like some kind of pet he summons to do his bidding. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47221281
    Saying someone has a shitty job isn't a personal attack. Its saying someone has a shitty job.
    But I deleted it before Endus comes to your rescue and start infracting random people again.

Deleted
    Saying someone has a shitty job isn't a personal attack. Its saying someone has a shitty job.
    But I deleted it before Endus comes to your rescue and start infracting random people again.
    Oh and what do you do? I didn't know I was speaking to the CEO of a Fortune 400 company!

Perhaps with your vast experience of business you can explain to us why Trump wasted months on legislative time on his Muslim ban because he didn't know what the actual law was, and couldn't, you know, google it. Like an intelligent 10-year old child could probably have done.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-12-04 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Or, he's a moron who had no idea what he was doing was illegal and he just listened to whoever complimented him and insulted his opponents.

- - - Updated - - -

Both of these are wrong. The only morons are the ones who voted for him and the only people Russia made fools of are the ones who voted for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, prove he's smarter than anyone on this forum, let alone people with advanced degrees. Only an idiot doesn't realize Trump is an idiot.

Having money doesn't equate to intelligence, no matter how much you want to believe it does.
    If you say so. Rest of the world is still laughing at you anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I wish Bernie had properly endorsed Hillary once the writing was on the wall, instead of dragging out the battle and continuing to drum up anti-Hillary sentiment. It really was very divisive. If his supporters who boycotted Hillary had instead voted for her, it would have been enough.
    She wasn't gonna win even if bernie had sold out sooner. She had way to much political baggage no one trusted her much and she ran a terrible campaign that targeted women and minority's and offering nothing really for the working class.

In the end trump mentioned making jobs and that swung it. Like in 99% of elections the one who promises the most material gain to the most people wins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Really he's not playing 4d chess.

He's a clown who would have made more money from his inheritance if he had invested it.

He's been bankrupt too many times for anyone to consider him ruthless.

He's a clown and I mean no disrespect to actual clowns...
    The bankruptcy thing gets way over played. Rich people declare bankruptcy pritty often as a way to drop debt and dodge tax when all there cash is sat safe in funds and offshore account's. It's bad morals but standard practise for the mega rich :/

Yea it's not 4d chess it's basic dealing kinda why I can't understand how people keep falling for it all the time. Make me laugh when I see trumps doing blah blah then a few weeks later it's trump scales back blah blah were so victorious when in reality he got what he wanted :/

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    No offence but duh.

A college of mine said something similar about how he gets what he wants and how it's standard dealing.

He goes in hard at the start. E.g "full stop on all immigration!" expects the outrage and the crying let's that sit for a little bit then scales back to "no immigration from these select state's!" which is what he actually wanted.

He gets exactly what he wants and his opponents think they won something and are happy to leave it there
    Except he's getting nothing but more and more of his campaign staff and cabinet members indicted. Unless you think that's what he wants and the tweets about the investigation being fake news are just more of his hard selling tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

you spelled clueless wrong

He strikes me more as a con man. Businessman - not so much. US is moving by inertia now, similar to a train that got up to speed but suddenly the engine died. Trump tries to con his way on too many fronts and, personally, I do not think that he will succeed. Especially since he is prone to react on a pure emotional level, without thinking things through. It might be good on a street level, in a 1 vs 1 conversation. But his plate is a little bigger now and the number of variables requires a different set of skills. Grabbing by the pussy will not work with Russia, China, NK, Middle East or (most of) Europe. But that seems the only thing he truly excels at atm.

He is legitimately the worst "business man" i've ever seen. If he didn't have his daddy's money this guy would be working at a mcdonalds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Pretty much.

But he's fixing America's problems.
    If you legitimately believe this, America truly is doomed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I have been struggling to understand this man ever since he took office, but if you look at him through the lens of a pitiless business man and try immerse yourself into that role to gain a better understanding, then he starts to make a lot more sense. It honestly doesn't surprise me. He has spent his entire life in cutthroat financial sectors, of course his personality would reflect that. You have to eliminate all trust of other humans if you are to compete at the highest levels of business. Every word said could be a lie from a competitor just to gain a slight advantage, ever potential friend could be just a ruse in order to get close to you before stabbing you in the back and robbing you blind. Experiencing this over a long period of time would make a person have severe trust issues, and fly into rants believing that everyone is against him. This could be mistakenly appear to observers as early onsets of "dementia" which is exactly what the White House staff claims.

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgen...N02G7-dad_ZJxw
    I thought this would be quite obvious. Those who voted him in, didn't want a politician. So instead they voted in a business man. This was part of his own campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    He is obviously a moron.

I don't think Trump, nor his supporters understood that making decisions for the country needs more than just his authorization. As a CEO of a company, if he doesn't like something, he can demand change, and those under him would have scramble to make it happen. As a president, if he doesn't like something, he has to convince others to not like it as well and get them to agree to change things.

He doesn't have the 1 vote to rule them all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

He's a slick snake oil salesman and a world class showman who is either so contemptuous of his audience that he lies constantly for no reason or so lost in his own ego that he honestly believes his own nonsense.

He also had a shit idea for a big wall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Except he's getting nothing but more and more of his campaign staff and cabinet members indicted. Unless you think that's what he wants and the tweets about the investigation being fake news are just more of his hard selling tactics.
    Thing is that's inconsequential. The people around him are just yes men there's always a million more willing to sell then selves to the dollar. And that's not special any one with money and power surrounds them selves with spineless suites and gullible scapegoats. But look at what he has got. He's sunk Obama care, killed tpp, pushed through the pipeline, dropped unemployment for the first time in 81 month's, increased arrests for illigal residency by 40% ( though that's just led to a back log of over 600,000 cases awaiting final review befor deportation). Managed to ban travel from some Muslim country's.

And all the while his opponents are handing each outher bat pats and stroking each other's dicks about how good they are over getting a few of his aids fired..... It's a total joke you being bent over the barrel and shafted right up to the colon and smiling about it cos you got him to wear a condom first haha

He's utterly unremarkable as a business man. He simply lacks the temperament, patience, and ability to work with others to be an effective leader. Is he a moron? No, but he's not especially bright nor is he all that capable. He's an antagonistic bully that thinks being loud is how you win an argument.

History will show him as one of the most mediocre Presidents at best, and very possibly one of the worst.