Future Themed MMO or online TPP game

I was wondering if there is game like Destiny 2 but in TPP camera, game that you could play with friends. I was trying Star Wars: The Old Republic but its extremely shity (in terms of movement, graphics and gameplay in general), there are cool moments in Destiny 2 where you have tpp view (like when you use specials) and i was looking for this kind of game. Could be also MMO i guess in starcraft or destiny theme. Do you have any suggestions?

I'm guessing TPP=Third Person Perspective?

You could try "The Division", since it's 3rd person, a shooter, has some RPG elements to it like Destiny, and can be played with friends. Just be aware that the PVP part of the game is full of hackers and exploiters. Stick to PVE stuff and it's a decent enough looter-shooter.

There's the Borderlands games. Not an MMO or 3rd person, but definitely a series of games that a hell of a lot more fun with friends.

The upcoming game "Anthem" might fit the bill also. But it's not out yet.

Warframe is an excellent 3rd person shooter. F2P with access to the entire game without paying(based almost exclusively on cosmetic sales). Superior frames per second, excellent gunplay, and designed for multiplayer. It's VERY good.

Deleted
    Warframe will be definitely down your alley, since it's the kind of game Destiny tries to be. Just beware there's a fair amount of grinding, but there are regular updates. They're also free.