Outlaw vs Ass/Sub - FUN vs Better Spec

Hello,

I've been leveling my rogue and I'm enjoying Outlaw. I mean really enjoying, that spec is very fun to play. But when it comes to PVP, all I hear is how bad Outlaw is compared to other two specs. I'm a RBG guy, not a fan of pillar humping style of arena and a filthy casual but my old hardcore player instincts tell me to switch to sub or mutilate. Don't get me wrong, I also enjoy other specs and miss some of their talents when I'm playing Outlaw (like double shadowstep or healing in stealth or dot kiting vanish etc). But swords and pistol is just so fun...

As you can see I'm torn between 3 specs. Since I'm not a pro rogue player (I was 10 years ago) and I haven't played Legion for a year, can you guys give me some insights about this matter? I've watched countless of videos on youtube but most of them are biased, they always praise the spec they make video of.

Can you guys push me into the right direction? Or at least share some thoughts on this matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makatafinger View Post
    Hello,

I've been leveling my rogue and I'm enjoying Outlaw. I mean really enjoying, that spec is very fun to play. But when it comes to PVP, all I hear is how bad Outlaw is compared to other two specs. I'm a RBG guy, not a fan of pillar humping style of arena and a filthy casual but my old hardcore player instincts tell me to switch to sub or mutilate. Don't get me wrong, I also enjoy other specs and miss some of their talents when I'm playing Outlaw (like double shadowstep or healing in stealth or dot kiting vanish etc). But swords and pistol is just so fun...

As you can see I'm torn between 3 specs. Since I'm not a pro rogue player (I was 10 years ago) and I haven't played Legion for a year, can you guys give me some insights about this matter? I've watched countless of videos on youtube but most of them are biased, they always praise the spec they make video of.

Can you guys push me into the right direction? Or at least share some thoughts on this matter?
    If you enjoy outlaw more than mut/sub then play it instead for rbgs, but for arenas you will probably get farmed by mut/sub rogues.