Thread: Antorus

Deleted

Antorus

Hello everyone.

I just want to ask How DH is doing in antorus compared to other melee’s.

Deleted

Ok, i shouldn't be that sarcastic. Currently i am doing really well if i don't get killed by Swordwearing Celestral adds at Argus... im at 85% logs most of the time and with that i am, to my surprise, top 5 most of the time. I got my hands on some new gear and am finally siming higher with Demonic, than with T20 and i am wearing no set at the moment. For me at least it feels good playing demonic while competing with the others from my raid.
    Last edited by mmoc931205a829; 2017-12-04 at 05:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Menax - can you post your armory or stats?

Deleted
    LIke menax Said. DH is ok.
    Would say to take a look at my signature but my armory won‘t Update anymore

We're 'okeish' among melee.

Obviously if you compare us to casters we're crap, but that happens to every melee.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

we are third in damage for single target no movement fight out of all spec. The recent buff pushed us there from middle of the pack. Now this is all in theory, but it is a good indication that we are in a good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

Obviously if you compare us to casters we're crap, but that happens to every melee.
    You Shirofune what's up man!
    One question after the buff we got to the tier is worth to change it if it's above 15+ ilvl?
    I have been simming but still cant decide.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    You Shirofune what's up man!
    One question after the buff we got to the tier is worth to change it if it's above 15+ ilvl?
    I have been simming but still cant decide.
    The Tier is a massive AoE gain in almost any scenario. I switched from 4p T20 to 2p T21 for M+ already.

The only reason it was considered bad it's because Demonic is behind 222 for ST and the tier didn't push it above T20 4p.

Sim yourself. If you're simming higher in ST than with 4p T20, there's no reason not to switch. You're going to be better literally everywhere else.

We're ok, the tier is kind of hit or miss because you either use it a lot or you have to hold eye beam for adds which makes it feel crappy sometimes.

The Tier is a massive AoE gain in almost any scenario. I switched from 4p T20 to 2p T21 for M+ already.

The only reason it was considered bad it's because Demonic is behind 222 for ST and the tier didn't push it above T20 4p.

Sim yourself. If you're simming higher in ST than with 4p T20, there's no reason not to switch. You're going to be better literally everywhere else.
    Yeah still i need to have the 4 pieces, for now i only have the chest 960
    Well ill swap as soon i have the 4 tier HC lvl at least.
    Also i swapped my Arcano 910 for the Cinders with socket 935 and Shadow-Singed Fang 960.
    I was amazed when it simmed better on ST

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    We're ok, the tier is kind of hit or miss because you either use it a lot or you have to hold eye beam for adds which makes it feel crappy sometimes.
    Well i think we will use Demon reborn for ST and the AOE free stun for AOE so we can eyebeam more.
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-12-08 at 09:58 AM.

Well i think we will use Demon reborn for ST and the AOE free stun for AOE so we can eyebeam more.
    Of course you use demon reborn, but what I said isn't invalidated by anything you said lol. The tier looks more pretty than it actually is because there will be situations where you will want to hold eye beam because when half the random mobs during raid bosses can't be stunned they won't generate any souls.

Deleted

Personally I have feeling 'okeish' looks different than this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#dataset=95

Since class tunning is over for Antorus, we need to wait for next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by laco View Post
    Personally I have feeling 'okeish' looks different than this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#dataset=95

Since class tunning is over for Antorus, we need to wait for next expansion.
    Picking the whole pack of logs serves nothing.

There're 3 bosses that highly affects the overall parsings, Dogs, Coven and Eonar. All of those fights are either spread cleave/massive AoE. And in all of those situations we just can't fight against other classes.

We've to cherry pick the logs to more normal situations, like for example, Imonar.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=95&boss=2082

We're mid pack there, which isn't that bad.

Forget about topping the meters, it just won't happen with Blizzard's philosophy on DHs.

damn those WW are kicking some serious arse ...

Yeah still i need to have the 4 pieces, for now i only have the chest 960
    Well ill swap as soon i have the 4 tier HC lvl at least.
    Also i swapped my Arcano 910 for the Cinders with socket 935 and Shadow-Singed Fang 960.
    I was amazed when it simmed better on ST

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously im almost 100% sure that ur 910 arcano will sim better than ur cinders...

Deleted
    Picking the whole pack of logs serves nothing.

There're 3 bosses that highly affects the overall parsings, Dogs, Coven and Eonar. All of those fights are either spread cleave/massive AoE. And in all of those situations we just can't fight against other classes.

We've to cherry pick the logs to more normal situations, like for example, Imonar.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=95&boss=2082

We're mid pack there, which isn't that bad.

Forget about topping the meters, it just won't happen with Blizzard's philosophy on DHs.
    Well my guild requires me to attend every single boss, so from my point every single boss counts. Btw Eonar is not included in the logs by defaut.
    Picking Imonar with such amount of parses we are now having is not accurrate at all.
    Also term "middle of pack" is little missleading here. Middle of pack class wise would be totally fine. Middle of pack spec wise is something noone having one option wants.
    Switching to other spec is from my point much esier than to switch to other class. Why would you play survival when you can play marksman?
    For now we still have low amount of parses for all bosses in total, but I personally feel we wont be in better possition than in TOS.
    And about the Blizz philosophy on DHs - dunno what you mean here. Like pressing 2/3 buttons means your class should suck? Please explain since I dont really know anything about Blizz philosophy.
    What Im trying to say so far we arent better than in TOS, and there it was pretty pathetic. Is this we deserve?

Quote Originally Posted by Roibale View Post
    Seriously im almost 100% sure that ur 910 arcano will sim better than ur cinders...
    I was like o.O OMG! Replace Arcano??? WTF. LOL but that was my reaction.
    it simmed 8k ish higher wiht those 2 on!
    Also during a fight the proc goes around 15M 16M total damage!
    Actually i just checked the first boss on HC and it did 21M damage the proc!
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-12-11 at 12:55 PM.

have u tried arcano + shadow-singed fang? still cant believe that 910 arcano doesnt sim better than those 2