Poll: Which of the races mentioned would you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Unless we get Man'ari as an allied race, don't add anymore allied races Blizz.

Don't even bother unless you are planning on adding Man'ari, Felblood Elves, Felborne, Fel Orcs, Feltotem, and Fel vry'kul next Blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fel ResidentSleeper

Why would we get races that are directly hostile to us

Well, that's just, like, your opinion.

And kind of a boring one.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Felmurlocs?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Why would we get races that are directly hostile to us
    They were only hostile while the Legion was a thing. They now would be likely to ally with us just to ensure their own survival.

Deleted
    Green! Everyone and everything will be green!

7+ Year Old Account
    Fel Nightborne too!

Quote Originally Posted by WukeWiking View Post
    Fel ResidentSleeper
    ^

/thread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Fel Nightborne too!

Felborne ARE a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Felborne ARE a thing.
    Hence why I said it.

Didn't know you said it in original post, lots of "fel" names

No. You didn't say please.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    No. You didn't say please.
    Fuck you. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even bother unless you are planning on adding Man'ari, Felblood Elves, Felborne, Fel Orcs, Feltotem, and Fel vry'kul next Blizz.
    That's a lot of races to force on us before we even get to things like Kul'Tiras Humans, Mag'har & Draenic Orcs, and the like.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    That's a lot of races to force on us before we even get to things like Kul'Tiras Humans, Mag'har & Draenic Orcs, and the like.
    Those can come the patch after. Deal?

it could make perfect sense for them to become an alied race, The legion has been defeated so they don't have anything else to go for.

And the Zandalari,Dark iron dwarfs used to be enemies aswel and if the Night elves can forgive Illidan and his Demon Hunters then the Dreanei can forgive the Man'ari

Same goes for the other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those can come the patch after. Deal?
    Possibly, if I can figure out not only Man'ari not only don't hate us (which you gave an idea for above), but also why they would choose either Alliance or Horde and fight the other side. If anything, I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to simply hide on a non-Azeroth world and lick their wounds.

Alternatively, what about a legion-style faction where they play the same role as the goblin racial bankers?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Possibly, if I can figure out not only Man'ari not only don't hate us (which you gave an idea for above), but also why they would choose either Alliance or Horde and fight the other side. If anything, I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to simply hide on a non-Azeroth world and lick their wounds.

Alternatively, what about a legion-style faction where they play the same role as the goblin racial bankers?
    Man'ari would probably (if we stay in the shitty two faction system) join the Alliance if the Draenei forgave them (And knowing the main race I play as, they probably would. "You need to forgive others more, Lilithvia!")

If we were to transition to a three faction system, we'd need two additional races for this Legion themed third faction. Nathrezim and succubi would do nicely if we got models for their other gender(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    it could make perfect sense for them to become an alied race, The legion has been defeated so they don't have anything else to go for.

And the Zandalari,Dark iron dwarfs used to be enemies aswel and if the Night elves can forgive Illidan and his Demon Hunters then the Dreanei can forgive the Man'ari

Same goes for the other races.
    Agreed.
    /10c
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2017-12-04 at 08:32 PM.

Man'ari would be an awesome allied race! There's lots of potential with them. Where do they go from here now that their masters are gone? We can also assume that they probably feel lost in the universe for the first time in ages. Survival is all they presumably care about. Also, let's not forget the Burning Legion's goal to destroy the Void. At this point, they have two options: rejoin their people or die. I'm sure they'd choose the former.

Now, you're all probably wondering, why would the draenei accept their twisted and demonic people that were once their kin? Easy...and it's all because of the scene: Kil'jaeden's death. During that scene, Velen places his hand on Kil'jaeden's forehead, he was showing sympathy and forgiveness to his former "brother". If Velen can forgive, or at least somewhat forgive Kil'jaeden than he can forgive the surviving Man'ari. Also, another character comes to mind when it comes to Man'ari...that's right, Val'zuun, the Man'ari rogue who briefly appeared in the Halls of Shadows. He disappeared after his quests and his allegiance was never explicitly stated.

Blizzard can do this and make sense of it. Of course, the other Alliance races may have a problem with it, but if they can accept void elves into their ranks, than former eredar who became demons can be forgiven. I'm sure if Rakeesh remained a Manacquantices 'ari and was redeemed, Velen wouldn't care, because that was his son and he loved him. But family and enemies/acquaintances are two different things. Still Blizzard has the power to write the story like this.

Red-skinned and dark blue/gray draenei with demonic and fel-infused features would be an awesome addition to the game. The Alliance need a few more "antagonistic" races, so they all aren't those stereotyped goody-two shoes. Note: Alliance can sometimes be just as "bad" as the Horde. Playable Man'ari would also open up some new race/class combos; possible classes: hunter, mage, monk, priest, rogue, warlock, warrior.

They were only hostile while the Legion was a thing. They now would be likely to ally with us just to ensure their own survival.
    Why would we even want them though? They tried for thousands of years to destroy all life, that's not something you wanna trust in your alliance.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing