Poll: Which of the races mentioned would you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, nope, hell no, absolutely not, never.
    A+ for bringing up races nobody else wants and being smug and entitled about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    How about fel mudmug ?

- - - Updated - - -

More like brewforged, am i right ?
    Tattoo's made out of beer, eyes glowing a watery brown, their racial forcing a constant 'drunk' effect on them. Definitely more interesting than fel whatsits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    I'd be surprised to see Eredar as a race for either faction. Both factions fucking hate Eredar. The Legion being defeated doesn't really change that. Even if there is some small offshoot group that decides to become good guys now, that doesn't negate the fact that they were gleefully evil and trying to eradicate existence for thousands of years.
    A group of mistrusted people.... in a faction, who would tell!? (Void Elf, like half of the Horde mainly the Forsaken). (Sorry for the tone i'm in the mood for a little fun)

Either way...

I'm not sure the Draneai would be so accepting now, even if they are so nice and good, they now have the lightsworn, i doubt that they would ally themselves with the people that they have fought for centuries, but.... they are also allies with the Void Elf, and there are not supposed to be able to join, to the point that Turalyon and Alleria cannot touch each other, i wonder what that would mean between this 2 group for the same faction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Why would we get races that are directly hostile to us
    I wouldn't mind Man'ari...I mean a red Draenei with green sores and green hooves that could be a Warlock would be fun!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koward View Post
    I 'member the good old days when corrupted elves just became satyrs and that was it ! I want satyrs ! With purple hair !
    Satyrs are a good idea too. I'll add that to the OP.

8.2 Fel Azeroth

Infernals added to the game as a playable race.
    All current player characters changed to Infernals.
    All NPC models have been changed to Infernals.
    Stormwind and Orgrimmar have been relocated to being built on massive Infernals.
    Azeroth is now an Infernal.
    Infernals.

I want to play as Tuskarr so bad, that isn't sarcasm, I just really like those characters a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    The Felborne are just like the Nightborne, So they can easly add the Man'ari for the Alliance and the Felborne for the horde.

See it as a allied race for a allied race
    So 3 different types of Draenai and 2 different types of Nightborne? Yeah because that makes so much sense!

That's your opinion, and i guarantee you 90% of the player base would disagree lol. From what I've seen people love the new 6.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So 3 different types of Draenai and 2 different types of Nightborne? Yeah because that makes so much sense!
    To be fair, we only have two forms of Nightborne left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the idea of playable Man'ari Eredar but should be on the Horde in my opinion.

I actually think instead of Nightborne, Horde should've gotten Man'ari Eredar and Alliance could've gotten High Elves (with unique hairstyles, facepaints, slightly different bodyshapes, etc along with blue eyes) and the whole void elf Alleria storyline should've never happened. We already have Sylvanas as the dark elf Windrunner...

I don't see us getting actual demons as a sub race but I suppose it's possible. But we have two draenei variants already, imo let's get something else for a while before we start adding more trolls or dwarves or elves etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    I love the idea of playable Man'ari Eredar but should be on the Horde in my opinion.

I actually think instead of Nightborne, Horde should've gotten Man'ari Eredar and Alliance could've gotten High Elves (with unique hairstyles, facepaints, slightly different bodyshapes, etc along with blue eyes) and the whole void elf Alleria storyline should've never happened. We already have Sylvanas as the dark elf Windrunner...
    No, just no! Horde does not want any space squid goat people on our side even if they are red colored.

You must be alot of fun at parties if everything needs to make sense with you....

3 types of Dreanei's : Normal Dreanei : Lightforged Dreanei: Man'ari Dreanei

3 Types of Night type elves : Normal Night Elves :Nightborne Elves : Felborne Elves

It's not hard to just have a little imagination, You should try it sometimes.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, just no! Horde does not want any space squid goat people on our side even if they are red colored.
    You don't know that.

Guess if they don't add any of them, then the game will be

*removes glasses and looks at screen*

a total FELiure

*facepalm*

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Guess if they don't add any of them, then the game will be

*removes glasses and looks at screen*

a total FELiure

*facepalm*
    Not sure if I should shoot you for the bad pun or not.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Tattoo's made out of beer, eyes glowing a watery brown, their racial forcing a constant 'drunk' effect on them. Definitely more interesting than fel whatsits.
    Rather than forcing a constant drunk effect, I would tie their damage and healing multipliers directly to their drunken state, so the player actually needs to craft or purchase booze and maintain their drunkenness. Sulfuron Slammers for everyone!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    You must be alot of fun at parties if everything needs to make sense with you....

3 types of Dreanei's : Normal Dreanei : Lightforged Dreanei: Man'ari Dreanei

3 Types of Night type elves : Normal Night Elves :Nightborne Elves : Felborne Elves

It's not hard to just have a little imagination, You should try it sometimes.
    Shots fired.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    8.2 Fel Azeroth

Infernals added to the game as a playable race.
    All current player characters changed to Infernals.
    All NPC models have been changed to Infernals.
    Stormwind and Orgrimmar have been relocated to being built on massive Infernals.
    Azeroth is now an Infernal.
    Infernals.
    Little did you know blizz reads the forums and makes a gnome / goblin quest where you put on goggles and everything turns into infernals.