Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The 4pc buff for Sub is laughable, the entire 4pc needs a revamp. Sub is going to bottle neck as ilvl becomes relevant and Outlaw Rogues get Golganeth. Meanwhile Assassination Rogues are basically drowning at the bottom of the barrel, so instead of better overall scaling, a tier buff is DEFINITELY what they need when it's up there for % dmg increases for all dps.

Convergence of Fates now causes the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece set bonus to be reduced by 50%. Developers' notes: With this trinket and the 4-piece set, instead of receiving 2.5 seconds of reduction per Kill Command, you'll receive 1.25 seconds of cooldown reduction per Kill Command.

No synergy then for T21 4pc/Bracers/COF .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Actual BM Buffs where?
    Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).

2.0 sec - crap
    1.5 sec - more crap
    2.5 sec - more or less crap

Deleted
    So what's with all WoTLK raid achievement changes? Are they removing raid modes from legacy raids or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    So what's with all WoTLK raid achievement changes? Are they removing raid modes from legacy raids or something?
    Ulduar is getting timewalking, thats probably why they are touching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Pretty unusual for class/spec adjustment to just say "all damage abilities increased by X%."
    Seems like you have not played Legion before? That's how Blizzard balances these days..

Arms nerf sucks but expected, tbh. They've started taking a stance against using old tier sets in new raids. Wish they'd take that same stance on trinkets like CoF and Arcano. Expecting Blizzard to be consistent in these matters isn't feasible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    since wow gold is literally equal to real life money, does that mean that blizzard is FINALLY stopping those 'boost sales' that fucked wow since the introduction of wow token ?
    I see you haven't been aware of the issue until just recently.

Boost sales haven't "fucked WoW since the introduction of the wow token", boost sales have been a fact of this game since Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I see you haven't been aware of the issue until just recently.

Boost sales haven't "fucked WoW since the introduction of the wow token", boost sales have been a fact of this game since Classic.
    It wasn't the common thing as today, where u can see it everywhere, and for sure back then in-game gold was just that, in-game gold, u can't buy Destiny or Overwatch with it, its value was very limited and for purely in-game stuff
    Now u can see ppl sell boosts on fb even
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power