Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

View Poll Results: Are you sick of demons?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

193 59.94%
  • No

129 40.06%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    So total 20 demons VS 17 orcs and yet I can't see whiny posts that there are too many demons. So, why? Are demons more @[email protected] and cool than orcs? Personally I am not sick of both races, but I am confused why people are fine with so many demons yet they were not fine with so many orcs.
    P.S. I know I could miscalculated a bit, but even if it was 15 demons vs 17 orcs it would still be relevant.
    Demons come in various forms and shapes. Since they are "fel versions" of other races, you have a lot of options to choose from.
    A good comparison would have been 17 orcs vs, for example, 20 bosses that are all wrathguards. I assure you players would (rightfully) be angry. The orcs may be different in color and grow some appendages, with the most interesting being Gorefiend in HFC; demons are widely different.

what I'm sick of and have been for years is Trolls, troll zones, troll raids , troll dungeons.

Demons are fine.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    what I'm sick of and have been for years is Trolls, troll zones, troll raids , troll dungeons.

Demons are fine.
    Troll raids for years? ZQ and ZA are the only Troll Raids, and neithet of them is not even a raid anymore.
    (Old) Sunken Temple, Gundrak and later ZA/ZG are the only Troll Dungeons.

So, 2 (or 0) Troll raid and 2 (or 4) Troll dungeons of ~200 total instances.. That's less than 2%...
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2017-12-08 at 12:42 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/