Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatorg View Post
    That is not how M+ score works. It simply tracks your highest scoring run for each instance. How nice of you to have such a strong opinion without even knowing what you're talking about.
    You're right I don't know exactly how it works BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT IT. Which is the problem with the tryhards using it on me. I've never cared about how high I score, sooo...

Keep trying to justify your clique of tryhards. I'll keep laughing at you when I see your LFG description.
    It's really funny watching people try to justify the new Gearscore.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2017-12-05 at 10:34 PM.

The system is a bit stupid yes. If, like me, you only want to do your weekly mythic+ for chest and don't run all the dungeons, you will never have a high score beside the fact I have a challenge mode title + all the cutting edge achievements since they exist. I could have a high score, but I just don't care, I want my weekly loot that's it.

But then again, there is no perfect system... pick-up groups will always rely on bad systems it's their nature.

So... play with your friends, with your guild mates, and avoid all the pug bullshit.. the social game is stronger.

OP, you aren't really complaining about this add-on. You're complaining about content that, by design, becomes unsuitable for more and more players as the level is increased.

At high + levels, it excludes almost everyone. Why did you expect you'd be in the highly skilled minority that wasn't, and why did you think you wouldn't have to prove your membership in that elite group to others?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    OP, you aren't really complaining about this add-on. You're complaining about content that, by design, becomes unsuitable for more and more players as the level is increased.

At high + levels, it excludes almost everyone. Why did you expect you'd be in the highly skilled minority that wasn't, and why did you think you wouldn't have to prove your membership in that elite group to others?
    +10s to +15s are hardly "elite".

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    +10s to +15s are hardly "elite".
    Only a small fraction (1 in 5) of the player population has completed a +15 within the time limit. A smaller fraction runs them regularly.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2017-12-06 at 02:16 AM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yolock View Post
    I didn't know about this addon until a few days ago.

I have been playing M+ here and there, usually with friends and too high keystones knowing that we may not actually not be able to complete the dungeon but who cares it was for fun.

Now I have tried to get in more serious with M+ dungeons and it turns out I am not accepted in 99% of the teams because of my low wow progress points.

This is dumb as hell. I got 8 bosses down in Mythic ToS, of course I am a skilled player. This basically closes the M+ door for me.

I want Blizz to take such Addon down and ensue bans to those who have used it.
    O hai Jaylock. Nice bait, I give it 5/8

10+ Year Old Account
    the answer is always the same, start ur own group, their group their rules, u can make a group that says no gnomes for example, or just only gnomes raid (we used to do that a lot in older times)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    I don't expect to get invited to content unless:
    a) They know I'm good enough because I've proved it before
    b) I can prove I'm good enough before the content starts

Why do you?
    Because people feel entitled.

Wowprogress is a website, not an addon. I have a mythic plus score and have never installed any addon that connects to anything outside the game. If you have friends play with them then. Why would you have a group of friends to do dungeons with and choose NOT to play with them.