Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    I feel like we just dodged a bullet there. But it's clear, they still want to nerf Convergence. I wonder when they will try next time.
    Makes sense though. Annoying to have to roll with the same trinket for 3 tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    And the dodge was short lived, they once again reduce the CD reduction effect and increased the base stat.

Thanks for the head up, I totally have a new trinket ready for them nerfing my current one... Wait, I actually do.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I hate that arcano gets a pass even though the ilvl matters when basically any ilvl cof is fine making this trinket much easier to acquire. If they need cof, they should nerf all old trinkets, imo. I know it won't happen so I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    I hate that arcano gets a pass even though the ilvl matters when basically any ilvl cof is fine making this trinket much easier to acquire. If they need cof, they should nerf all old trinkets, imo. I know it won't happen so I'm not holding my breath.
    Yeah, the crystal is silly and it should have been nerfed a long time ago.

primary stat increased by 13%. Effect reduced to 3 seconds of cooldown reduction (was 4 seconds).
    Developers’ notes: This change is aimed at changing how Convergence of Fate scales with item level – or rather, how it doesn’t. For some specializations, the cooldown reduction effect is so powerful that the item level of the trinket is all but irrelevant. We’re shifting more of the item’s power to primary stat and less in the base proc to cause the trinket’s scaling with item level to be more similar to other trinkets in Legion.

Blizz needs to make up their mind on what to do with this trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    primary stat increased by 13%. Effect reduced to 3 seconds of cooldown reduction (was 4 seconds).
    Developers’ notes: This change is aimed at changing how Convergence of Fate scales with item level – or rather, how it doesn’t. For some specializations, the cooldown reduction effect is so powerful that the item level of the trinket is all but irrelevant. We’re shifting more of the item’s power to primary stat and less in the base proc to cause the trinket’s scaling with item level to be more similar to other trinkets in Legion.

Blizz needs to make up their mind on what to do with this trinket.
    Had I known this was coming I'd be using all my attempts to get the crystal, but because I had CoF I kept trying to get the best 930+ relics. Ah well, such is life. Now that the cooldown has been nerfed about 25% what kind of DPS loss we looking at or should we just ditch CoF and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    Had I known this was coming I'd be using all my attempts to get the crystal, but because I had CoF I kept trying to get the best 930+ relics. Ah well, such is life. Now that the cooldown has been nerfed about 25% what kind of DPS loss we looking at or should we just ditch CoF and be done with it?
    COF still best.

Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    I feel like they should have just said reduces the cooldown to 0.5 seconds. Boom trinket is dead.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Lol, you were banned for repeatedly saying dumb things, arguing when asked not to, and then making new accounts to evade the ban (which, to be fair, most of us were cool with as long as you stopped acting like an idiot and pretended to be someone else). Most recently you were banned for repeatedly making false claims, making up numbers to go along with an unannounced change, and further arguing when asked not to.

Just like you've been repeatedly banned on the Druid and Warlock discord servers.

Grow up, and take your drama elsewhere.
    damnnnnn son, get emmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derilore View Post
    Drama... lmao no just dislike wanna be video game "authorities" who can't handle being wrong. Then ban people when they provide evidence showing they are wrong. Then say others are providing inaccurate information?
    lmao this post of yours is just more proof that you're a drama queen. Stop embarrassing yourself
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

5+ Year Old Account
    Drama... lmao no just dislike wanna be video game "authorities" who can't handle being wrong. Then ban people when they provide evidence showing they are wrong. Then say others are providing inaccurate information?
    Omae wa mou Shinderu.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    COF still best.
    Kek

Just kek.

Seriously blizzard we are on the last raid tier and warriors still need this thing...

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Kek

Just kek.

Seriously blizzard we are on the last raid tier and warriors still need this thing...
    Not entirely tho, this nerf gives the chance for other trinkets to shine above CoF, you just need to sim yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaught93 View Post
    Not entirely tho, this nerf gives the chance for other trinkets to shine above CoF, you just need to sim yourself
    According to Kelade, you need something like a 960 Seeping trinket to overcome the need to use CoF. That in itself is not good enough of an effort by blizzard.

they should've just left cof alone like arcano :|

Deleted
    Not quite. You seem to have a power trip issue when other people present data even going as far to say things such as "Only I will sim the data". Like seriously?

Your sims are mostly inaccurate, as you've stated yourself in your "tier 21" guide you aren't even simming BIS tier 21 pieces. Which is what all fury warriors should be focusing on as progression hits with their guilds. As most guilds give 4pc tier then you wait until the raid group is all geared in tier they need. Which you don't even account for in your sim. Or even disclose in your guide.

Quite frankly I'd call you a poacher. You seem to ban people then present their findings as your own.
    /thread x100

pretty well known that Archimtiros is some power hungry nerd who's own perceived reputation precedes him.
    Genuinely want to thank Derilore for some actual theorycrafting that is accurate and trustworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Power View Post
    Genuinely want to thank Derilore for some actual theorycrafting that is accurate and trustworthy.
    fucking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seramore View Post
    fucking lol
    good input

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Power View Post
    good input
    I mean, are we even ignoring the fact that he wasn't even close to the mark with his claims that he began this thread with?

Honestly, I'm not sure why it hasn't been locked yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am out of the loop on what is going on here but:

(a) Don't bring Discord drama over here. If you have an issue with how a Discord channel is run or a particular user on Discord, you need to bring it up with the admins there.
    (b) Personal attacks towards our users is not okay. Ignore them, report them, argue against them -- whatever is appropriate to the context -- but insulting them is pretty much never acceptable here.

Since this thread consists of almost entirely one of the above two points, I'm locking this. If one wants to make a similar theorycrafting thread with more numbers and less drama, then go for it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |