Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Antorus is extremely undertuned (normal/heroic)

Almost all bosses, especially Argus, are way undertuned on normal and heroic. Very disappointing. Argus, the last boss of the expansion, supposed to be the harderst, but he's such a pushover. I was expecting another KJ with 50+ or 100+ wipes on heroic, but it's completely not the case. Mythic will still be brutally hard, I hope. Here's my dodgy chart of the difficulty in Antorus:

Deleted
    you wiped 50 or even 100+ times at kj hc?

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    How far have you progressed into Antorus? Can we see your character's armory profile?

Deleted
    next week you will create a new thread : "Mythic Antorus is so overtuned, please Blizzard need debugs/nerfs"

That's one of the worst charts I've ever seen... literally no explanation of anything (also also kin'Garoth should be the hardest lol)

That being said, yes, it is easier than NH for example, but who cares? I do very much enjoy this raid (unlike ToS) and having fun is what matters, not plain difficulty. And for the most part, Antorus really has a good balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares... It's heroic and normal.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else remember people crying like crazy when bosses were "too hard" for norm and heroic.. ?

That chart though.. :P such nonsense.

Today on charts pulled out of asses

Here I was thinking that Varimathras was the easiest fight in the zone. The thing felt like a target dummy.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Anyone else remember people crying like crazy when bosses were "too hard" for norm and heroic.. ?

That chart though.. :P such nonsense.
    Yeah I find it funny when some players complain when bosses are too hard so Blizzard retune them, then those same players complain that bosses are too easy and Blizzard retunes them again, rinse and repeat..

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    That's one of the worst charts I've ever seen... literally no explanation of anything (also also kin'Garoth should be the hardest lol)

That being said, yes, it is easier than NH for example, but who cares? I do very much enjoy this raid (unlike ToS) and having fun is what matters, not plain difficulty. And for the most part, Antorus really has a good balance.
    coven is by far the hardest fight in there on heroic.

the storm rng fucking you for 1.5m a second.

or aggramar, with missing a slow/stun on an add and having them blow up on aggy, or a big add accidently range clipping a ccd small add.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    nothing more to say

Did you actually make some bullshit chart holy shit lmao props but sad

It really depends on your raid size. In smaller groups some things are much harder than 30man. For example on High Command, you need the same amount of people to handle pods regardless of size, which means ~half your raid in a 10man vs 1/6th in a 30man.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

So, you actually made a chart but with zero information to back it up? You just went there.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Despite the arguable accuracy of the chart, OP is right....

Normal and heroic seem far too easy for the ultimate raid of an expansion
    Last edited by Shiekyerbooty; 2017-12-05 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    Despite the arguable accuracy of the chart, OP is right....

Normal and heroic seem far too easy for the penultimate raid of an expansion
    Either you know something that I don't or you are learning today that "penultimate" actually means "next to last" rather than "last"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Can't lie, this is pretty much exactly what I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    Either you know something that I don't or you are learning today that "penultimate" actually means "next to last" rather than "last"
    I hope you sent him some ice.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Kind of have to agree. Coven and Aggramar were by far the hardest bosses in there. Eonar was so easy it didn't even make sense. You **** literally everything up and it turns into a terrible mess, you've got mobs rampaging all over the map... jk you win. It's like the first boss in HFC, except even worse.

There's a reason Tower Defense maps required you to clear the wave. Eonar is basically Blizzard taking a solid concept and butchering it beyond repair.

Argus was way too easy as well. I don't mind his mechanics or even his damage output, but he just doesn't have enough health to actually warrant all the help you're getting from the Pantheon. If you didn't get free resses or free massive stat boosts, boss would probably have been alright.

Varimathras is hilariously easy as long as people know their place. It's literally *just* a "hurr durr" test. You only wipe to it if you #yolo around the room for no reason.

Before anyone asks:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...stmane/ishayoe

It says I haven't killed Argus on Heroic; that is false, I have. In fact we 1-shot him.
    Last edited by Ishayu; 2017-12-05 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    The guy was right though, it is the last raid for the expansion. If it ends up not being the last one? Then it was definitely the last tier one, and that's all that matters, because ones that aren't tier are never as hard as ones that are.