Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    Considering the guy isn't even using the talent set that T21 is useful for, no, it didn't help. Literally every sim the guy posted he gimped T21 (either on purpose or without knowing any better). That's not to say it was any good before today's changes (and I haven't checked in on if the buffs make it ok), but it wasn't as bad as this guy was pretending it was. Even the sim with the right set of talents he used the wrong legendary pair (should be aothg+sephuz with the +15%). Raddon's was only competitive in ST with the 40% value. With the new values, I'm not sure, but regardless, every sim he posted was of a sub-optimal set up in one way or another.
    Will add demonic with aothg+sephuz and demonic later.
    The chaos cleave sims are on purpose, as it's still the to go spec without T21.
    But you clearly missed this threads purpose anyway.
    The first post translates into "that's what you get is you stay with your current build". It clearly is not meant as an example for the "right" talents, as my second post showes demonic clearly is better (even with raddons instead of sephuz).

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    [This is without the undocumented set bonus change (30% EB DMG+15%haste changed into 40%EB Damage+25%haste)]

Demonic with T21
    Hello,

Thanks for the sim !

I'll be very interested to see sephuz+aotg indeed.

About the comment quoted above, I just notice that on the screen, the Raddon is 970 (instead of 1000) and the ring Band of the twisted Bark is 930 (instead of 960).

Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzguhl View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for the sim !

I'll be very interested to see sephuz+aotg indeed.

About the comment quoted above, I just notice that on the screen, the Raddon is 970 (instead of 1000) and the ring Band of the twisted Bark is 930 (instead of 960).

Cheers
    Thanks for pointing that out, my bad!
    Will correct it in my next sims.
    (Expect Demonic+better ilvl to be even better than on the screen. Not sure about the sephuz part, but we will find out)

With the buff, it looks like AoTHG+Helm is the correct leggo pair again.

I watched Future raid progression and I noticed Kushington DH topping the meters on Kin'gorth progression. . His armory shows that he dont use any set:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...her/kushington

He really use only non set pieces (except 1 t20 and 1 t21) or armory is just not updated/bugged?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I watched Future raid progression and I noticed Kushington DH topping the meters on Kin'gorth progression. . His armory shows that he dont use any set:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...her/kushington

He really use only non set pieces (except 1 t20 and 1 t21) or armory is just not updated/bugged?
    He's padding ilvl by one equipping his highest pieces (you can see the cloak is unenchanted, and he's using Specter+Moonglaive). Also, he's talented into First Blood, which kind of requires T20 (without T20 you'd use Chaos Cleave).

Hah, that set wasn't a set used in a raid at all. 222 with 50% mastery? Just use your head folks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    Hah, that set wasn't a set used in a raid at all. 222 with 50% mastery? Just use your head folks.
    Remembers me of how some people ask me why the hell I do so much damage with >80% Mastery
    (Movement-Speed Equip)

Deleted
    t21 would be fun and great with demon blades + demonic appetite as base passive, but who needs fun gameplay right

Deleted
    Does raidbots have the new setbuff or does it still sim the old one?

Raidbots has all the hotfixes.

Deleted
    Well, then i am siming 150k lower with T21 with the same overall itemlevel, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Well, then i am siming 150k lower with T21 with the same overall itemlevel, weird.
    Raidbots doesn't import crucible generally. If you ran with your crucible vs w/o you'd see a pretty big swing.

Deleted
    Resimed now (is that a word?) and its now only ~30k behind, still to weak i guess. New set shouldn't be weaker than the previous one

Deleted
    I will try to do the next sims this weekend.
    Will try to add sims with 940 m+ /945hc / itemlevel, as this is what most people probably wear right now.

So I have atm 3 T21 heroic pieces and now Im not sure if I should roll on head or shoulder piece. Is Ring/Head still considered bis for st fights? Or still ring/shoulders? I saw few logs already with T21 but they are still minority.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So I have atm 3 T21 heroic pieces and now Im not sure if I should roll on head or shoulder piece. Is Ring/Head still considered bis for st fights? Or still ring/shoulders? I saw few logs already with T21 but they are still minority.
    You want to roll on shoulders. you'll be using helm and anger leggos
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You want to roll on shoulders. you'll be using helm and anger leggos
    Depends on the fight honestly... For pure single target (World Breaker, Imonar, Varimathras) Anger and Sephuz is going to be better.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Depends on the fight honestly... For pure single target (World Breaker, Imonar, Varimathras) Anger and Sephuz is going to be better.
    Is it a noticeable jump in DPS? I'm honestly asking, because it seems like a giant waste of a legendary slot since all the ring does is give you a ton of crit (which is good) and a bunch of useless haste on 3 fights without interupts
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Is it a noticeable jump in DPS? I'm honestly asking, because it seems like a giant waste of a legendary slot since all the ring does is give you a ton of crit (which is good) and a bunch of useless haste on 3 fights without interupts
    Sim yourself, for me sephuz + anger is a dps loss on pure ST since my offparts favor raddon+anger, herodamage profile shows anger+raddon ahead of sephuz+anger too, so it depends on each person, if you have a shitty head, you will go with raddon+anger.