T21 Stealth Buff???

My T21 set bonuses now say the following for Havoc:

Eye Beam damage increased by 40%
    When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your haste is increased by 25% for 8 sec.

I personally was loving 2 set T21, and I'm looking forward to picking up the rest of my 4 set because I use demonic spec, but now the bonuses are even better!

10+ Year Old Account
    if by "stealth" you mean in big blue letters in the patch notes then yes, the patch notes that were up before you posted... :P

Haha, I didn't even look at the actual patch notes

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played Havoc in a few months, what's the meta spec for them now? Is it the Demonic build because of the T21?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Haven't played Havoc in a few months, what's the meta spec for them now? Is it the Demonic build because of the T21?
    Nem/CB with T20 until T21 is ~30 ilvl higher than your existing T20 pieces roughly, then you go Demonic.

I love how these sets completely make you change builds or playstyle....................
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I love how these sets completely make you change builds or playstyle....................
    Honestly, that's one of the things I like most about tier sets. It keeps the class from getting stale throughout an expansion. I'm worried that without tier sets in BfA that classes will feel boring after a while if the same rotation/spec stays on top all xpac due to the loss of tier.

Blizz has said multiple time that it is one of the whole points of tier bonuses.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a nice change but i'm constantly worry about getting out of stuff while casting EB with T21.
    Just did lower kara, and was thinking at the same time, how exactly would it work with T21 if I have to move non stop out of everything, loosing cast EB time and not getting buff?
    Does it mean I have to to lose massive amounts of dps if boss/adds doing something bad...
    I'm not running high keys and always kept to CB T20 build.

Anybody running 14-16 keys and using T21 demonic build atm? How does it work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mancake View Post
    Honestly, that's one of the things I like most about tier sets. It keeps the class from getting stale throughout an expansion. I'm worried that without tier sets in BfA that classes will feel boring after a while if the same rotation/spec stays on top all xpac due to the loss of tier.
    Eh, I kinda hate the forced change though. I'm a fan of "play how you want", not "play as blizzard feels you should play". I main switched from Warlock to DH at the start of the xpac because Blizz couldn't get their shit together with warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    Blizz has said multiple time that it is one of the whole points of tier bonuses.
    Understood, but my reasoning, see above quote.

[QUOTE=Demona3;48267279]Eh, I kinda hate the forced change though. I'm a fan of "play how you want", not "play as blizzard feels you should play". I main switched from Warlock to DH at the start of the xpac because Blizz couldn't get their shit together with warlock.

Nobody is making you change. However, those who actually like demonic will now have a competitive build to play.

[QUOTE=sabot;48267409]
    Eh, I kinda hate the forced change though. I'm a fan of "play how you want", not "play as blizzard feels you should play". I main switched from Warlock to DH at the start of the xpac because Blizz couldn't get their shit together with warlock.

Nobody is making you change. However, those who actually like demonic will now have a competitive build to play.
    True, I'm still not a fan of demonic though. But good for those that like demonic build.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoran View Post
    My T21 set bonuses now say the following for Havoc:

Eye Beam damage increased by 40%
    When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your haste is increased by 25% for 8 sec.

I personally was loving 2 set T21, and I'm looking forward to picking up the rest of my 4 set because I use demonic spec, but now the bonuses are even better!
    Do you even remotely understand what "stealth buff" even means?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Did you read my post above?

You are either not a nice person, or you just try to troll because you don't have anything better to do. Either way, you need to re-evaluate the way you communicate with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoran View Post
    Did you read my post above?

You are either not a nice person, or you just try to troll because you don't have anything better to do. Either way, you need to re-evaluate the way you communicate with others.
    People are just dicks man. Especially anonymous, spaghetti-armed, MMOC trolling, bitter and bullied-in-real-life people.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    People were reporting about tooltip change ingame before those changes were announced so you can gtfo.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    People were reporting about tooltip change ingame before those changes were announced so you can gtfo.
    wowhead reported it 2 hours before this post, so no sir, I will kindly not gtfo
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore