Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    Will do next time.
    They werent full, like 15/40 max.
    Just wanted to show that it is happening - i dont understand why because same thing happend to my main char as well wich is 943 - still no inv hilarious, isnt it?
    Even when they are not full - people that got in queue first get the invite. If one of these declines, another one in the queue gets the invite. At 15/40 the first 25 get an invite - in worldboss groups it can happen really quick that 15-30 people Sign Up at almost the same moment. Every character (even my 905ish ones) are invited instantly, I've never seen a group that picks people (and yes, I play on EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Nah, it's more like 950+ now.

Been declined 5 times in a row for normal argus run as 960 tank (purple and orange parses) while groups were still missing 2 tanks. Got in the 6th group who asked for 950 "only". This is getting ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    Been declined 5 times in a row for normal argus run as 960 tank (purple and orange parses) while groups were still missing 2 tanks. Got in the 6th group who asked for 950 "only". This is getting ridiculous...
    Make a lock, problem solved.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I doubt thats a ilev problem, they probably wanted a different tank class.

I unsubbed after I got my AotC....
    I'm not going to link my achievements for every pug... I'll wait till
    The next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    I unsubbed after I got my AotC....
    I'm not going to link my achievements for every pug... I'll wait till
    The next expansion
    And you think things will be different in the next exp? Lol.

When you decide to babyback on the efforts of others instead of putting the initiative yourself to make a group, you've no right to complain about the requirements they have. Make your own group, and stop complaining.
    EVGA GTX 970 4GB SC | i5-4690K Quad-Core @4.5GHz CPU
    Ripjaws 16GB 1866 (4x4GB) RAM | H80i Liquid Cooling System
    Corsair RM 750W G+ Fully Modular PSU | ASRock Fatality Z97X Killer Motherboard
    Cobra Series R Gaming Keyboard | Razer Deathadder Chroma Gaming Mouse
    Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | Seagate 7200 RPM 2TB HDD
    ASUS Black 23.6" 1920x1080 2ms Full HD LED Monitor | Enermax OSTROGG GT Mid Tower

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    No
    I usually do
    This every expansion...

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetapper View Post
    My advice for joining any groups is to avoid the following:

AOTC
    Checking Logs
    Raider.io
    Big D DPS

If you see any of the above, then don't join the groups. I full cleared normal right away, and all I have left on Heroic is Argus (had a group that was 1% from kill, but then they decided to go to bed...).

From my experience, even in mythic + runs, the people demanding the listed things, are much more likely to be a fail group. I've had far far less trouble joining groups with nothing mean or discouraging written in the message box. In-fact, I think Blizzard should only allow groups to simply list the dungeon and ilvl they require, no typing any words. Would be nice to not have 20 Selling Argus kills to scroll past, only to find everyone else is demanding AOTC and checking those logs....

People seem to forget, it's about group synergy and not just benching a guy instantly, or some guy bailing because the kill didn't happen. You can have a group of people who have full cleared 10 times each, but that group fails due to lack of player synergy. Some people just don't mesh well with others. Usually if you stick it out, the group will gain synergy and the boss will go down, but sadly most people just don't remember how raiding is supposed to be, and want insta kills or gtfo.
    Absolutely! Since when did experience help anyone? Your best chance for success is probably to catch people on their first day of playing WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a binary decision based on your item level, and I doubt seriously they are looking at your parses (unless mythic, and how many mythic guilds pug a tank on night of raid?). It's how you compare to whoever else applied, combined with whether someone's friend is logging on to tank, or someone is offering to change specs and tank, or maybe RL is afk while they are on 5m break. You've raided enough to know there's all kinds of reasons why people get invited or not.

"Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill." ~ Brewmaster Kolee

For normal i suggest to make your own group, there is literally nothing to lead, if someone will bitch about something, you can just kick them out and replace instantly. Groups are usually filling up pretty quick, atm i`m gearing my alts in normals since i wanna get every mage tower appeareance. For heroic, yeah, personally when i do it with a pug i will just join a high ilvl group with voice and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    more and more people cba to deal with this bs - most of those who return stick strickly to lfr

once you get of gear threadmill most cba to do it ever again

because why bother really

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    more and more people cba to deal with this bs - most of those who return stick strickly to lfr
    Good to know our worlds don't connect!