10+ Year Old Account

Warcraft TV show or Movie

First would you watch it? Would you watch it with your kids?

Could areas or gaps in the story be told via a 20-23 min episodic tale?

The Clone Wars TV show for Star Wars (while it took a year or 2 to get traction) was experienced and shared by older and newer fans alike.

*Lets try to keep this positive. Please refrain from making baseless claims that ____ generation is responsible for ____.*

Yep, I believe that's the way to go, 10-20min shorts with Overwatch/Hearthstone-like CGI and light-hearted topics.

I don't think they should be strictly canon, they could maybe do arcs of 4-5 episodes showing a group of quirky adventurers running a raid.

If they wanted to pursue a more serious route or make longer episodes, I'm sure they could produce an amazing 2D series like Castlevania. It'd be a great way to turn Chronicles into a more digestible story that more players would watch and learn about.

As for movies. I don't think they want to invest a lot of money into a two hour WoW joke or an adult animated film that nobody will watch. And they already tried a live action one that, despite its flaws, was about as good as it could have been, and it wasn't successful. It's a very limiting media for a fantasy universe, and GoT has proven that episodes give a lot more flexibility and time to tell stories with that much world-building.