Thread: Quivers

5+ Year Old Account

Quivers

Has anyone heard if they're keeping quivers? Please let that be a thing.

You could always try the official forums, but no i haven't heard anything about them. However, since they are connected to the artifact appearances for MM i suppose we'll get to keep them if we transmog into one of the artifact appearances after legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    "keeping" quivers? Please explain.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah since the MM artifact had a quiver I would just love it if there would still be options to have quivers after Legion and artifacts go bye bye.

If nothing else all of the artifact appearances should have the matching quiver to go along with it when you xmog to one of them. Hopefully any future weapons they add also have quiver to go along with it.

As for all the old models getting quivers, I'd reckon probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Quivers have been gone since wrath. So, how can they "keep" them?
    Every MM artifact appearance has a quiver.

As a BM, i wanted since star to get a bow as a weapon, not happend.
    Blizz already said, and i hope they change their minds, that you can olny use artifacts mogs for your current spec ( you not gonna use the bow/quivers skins as bm hunter), what its a really sad decision, look how ugly and shit designed bm artifact skins are.

He means the aesthetics of quivers.

I remember some Blizzard dev clearly mentioned that they've discussed adding quiver models into the game, but that it won't happen now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why can't they add quivers? Even just a couple base models like they did with the Dark Ranger Hood in the Hunter Class Hall. Just something cosmetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    As a BM, i wanted since star to get a bow as a weapon, not happend.
    Blizz already said, and i hope they change their minds, that you can olny use artifacts mogs for your current spec ( you not gonna use the bow/quivers skins as bm hunter), what its a really sad decision, look how ugly and shit designed bm artifact skins are.
    The Mage Tower Appearance is actually really nice for BM imo. (using it atm)