The site is currently in read-only mode.


The site is currently in read-only mode

View Poll Results: If you could only date one kind of Elf

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blood Elf

    10 25.64%
  • Night Elf

    11 28.21%
  • High Elf

    13 33.33%
  • Void Elf

    1 2.56%
  • NightBane Elf

    0 0%
  • Dark Elf

    2 5.13%
  • Keebler Elf

    2 5.13%
Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539

    If you could only date one kind of Elf?

    If you could only date one kind of Elf? Which one would you pick and where would you go on your date.


    For me I’d date a Night Elf and take her Roller Skating and a Movie afterwards hit up Johnny Rockets.
    Last edited by X Amadeus X; 2017-12-05 at 11:37 PM.

  2. #2
    A Drow. A Good Drow. Like a Female Drizzt.

  3. #3
    Night Elf and a evening picnic under the stars

  4. #4
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Night Elf and a evening picnic under the stars
    That’s pretty romantic man what kind of goodies in the picnic basket?

    Like bread and a variety of different kinds of preserves and cheese with a nice bottles of wine.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That’s pretty romantic man what kind of goodies in the picnic basket?

    Like bread and a variety of different kinds of preserves and cheese with a nice bottles of wine.
    Uhh didn't think that far lol

    Not much of a cook so probably be something simple if I personally prepare it. Maybe some sandwiches and various fruits to munch on...something to drink...but would depend on what universe this is taking place in

  6. #6
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Uhh didn't think that far lol

    Not much of a cook so probably be something simple if I personally prepare it. Maybe some sandwiches and various fruits to munch on...something to drink...but would depend on what universe this is taking place in
    That's a pretty good way to go, I think the picnic thing would go over well because we are talking Nightelf here, so while you can't be 100% sure it's playing to your strengths.

    I think Sandwiches could be a risk, not sure if they might be vegetarians, but various fruits, wine and cheese, I would think would be the way to do it.


    I mean me personally I like Dates where you get to know someone, so taking a Night Elf roller skating would be a great way to get a sense if she has any sense of balance, or placement in her movements, and if not it's a great excuse to act as a guide building that trust if she has the spirit for having a little fun and trying something new too.

    Otherwise if she takes to it like a fish to water, then you got exercise and can show you know how to move.

    Then afterwards a movie, see if she takes initiative, or is willing to go with the flow, or work with you and give you some hints. Then finish it off with Johnny Rockets, because everybody likes Johnny Rockets especially their Chocolate Malts.

  7. #7
    Wasn't this a Dragon Age game?

  8. #8
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Wasn't this a Dragon Age game?
    I wasn't aware that was in a video game. I might have to check this out.

  9. #9
    Warchief Thurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jötunheimr
    Posts
    2,099
    You've heard about elf on a shelf..how about:


  10. #10
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    You've heard about elf on a shelf..how about:

    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    That is disturbing what the hell is going on there?

  11. #11
    Warchief Thurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jötunheimr
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That is disturbing what the hell is going on there?
    In Christianity elves where turned into wicked creatures that did mischief, and having one sitting on you while sleeping meant you would have nightmares

    Even the word "mare" in nightmare is nordic for a mischievous elf or "vette".

    Meanwhile, in Norse times and long before, elves where sexual and sometimes evil beings. Like Huldra:




    OT: Blood elf =D

  12. #12
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    In Christianity elves where turned into wicked creatures that did mischief, and having one sitting on you while sleeping meant you would have nightmares

    Even the word "mare" in nightmare is nordic for a mischievous elf or "vette".

    Meanwhile, in Norse times and long before, elves where sexual and sometimes evil beings. Like Huldra:

    [IMG][/IMG]


    OT: Blood elf =D
    That is pretty damn cool, I think learning actual lore is pretty damn cool, going all the way back to the Babylonians and researching everywhere from the Greek Pagan Gods, to even small little tribes of Abrahamic faiths. Kind of weird to follow what people imagined even the Igbo, Northern Native Americans.

    Wasn't sure what the last picture was, the blonde in this one has a tail.

    I think the most I ever learned about European tales came from a book I read many many years ago, explained about sprites and other sorts of creatures. Any mysticism aside, I really enjoy just learning details like that.

  13. #13
    The Unstoppable Force Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    22,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If you could only date one kind of Elf? Which one would you pick and where would you go on your date.


    For me I’d date a Night Elf and take her Roller Skating and a Movie afterwards hit up Johnny Rockets.
    High Elf or Blood Elf, the rest is just.. yeah..
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

  14. #14
    Banned X Amadeus X's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    27,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    High Elf or Blood Elf, the rest is just.. yeah..
    I am really relieved nobody said Keebler Elf

  15. #15
    The Undying Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    “Winter is here”
    Posts
    30,233
    Legolas Elf... but Legolas in The Hobbit. He was much buffer.

  16. #16
    probably a night elf
    they like nature, and prefer the woods

  17. #17
    Dreadlord Stickybuds79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Fletcher Memorial Home
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    You've heard about elf on a shelf..how about:

    This is from that crappy new horror movie called Slumber.

  18. #18
    Herald of the Titans NuLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Flatopia, Tsundereland
    Posts
    2,960
    Does the keebler elf come with cookies?

  19. #19
    Bloodsail Admiral Clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Kamino
    Posts
    1,179
    A tie for blood elf and high elf for me, but I voted for high elf because they'd blend in more easily without the glowing green eyes.

    I'd probably take her out to a fancy restaurant followed by dancing.

  20. #20
    The Undying Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    “Winter is here”
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    This is from that crappy new horror movie called Slumber.
    Huh? That painting is called The Nightmare. It was painted in 1781 by Henry Fuse. It’s quite famous and didn’t gain popularity from some shitty horror movie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •