Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25632

Patch 7.3.5 PTR - Build 25632
    Another build is on the way to the PTR!

New Achievements
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • The Total Package - Find the Postmaster in Dalaran and lend him your aid. Title Reward: Courier
    • Wetlands Quests - Complete the Wetlands storylines listed below.
    • Duskwood Quests - Complete the Duskwood storylines listed below.
    • Priority Mail - Sort 30 letters in the Postmaster's Office. Pet Reward: Mailemental
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-12-06 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh man, here comes the Moggle Coffee quest from FF9... Cant wait)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Blizz, please give us the first 4 allied races in 7.3.5 (as a pre-order bonus). This would be a great way to keep players interested in the game, while waiting for BfA. Releasing them in 8.0 would be stupid, as most people would rather do the BfA content than to reroll.

To answer the secret hidden question: The Orville, definitely The Orville...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually legitimately love the direction Blizzard is taking at the moment. WoW has felt revitalised a lot for me in Legion and they seem to be moving forward in amazing ways.

I think WoD was really a wake up call to them and it feels like the guys at the top have really kicked the team into gear. Which makes sense since after they hired so many new people in WoD they would all finally be getting comfortable with the Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Blizz, please give us the first 4 allied races in 7.3.5 (as a pre-order bonus). This would be a great way to keep players interested in the game, while waiting for BfA. Releasing them in 8.0 would be stupid, as most people would rather do the BfA content than to reroll.
    I'm pretty sure the 4 Allied Races we are seeing will be the pre-order bonuses, that's the only logical reason why they would be included in 7.3.5, and why we haven't seen even a glimpse of Zandalari or Dark Iron Dwarves yet. Not to mention, the rewards for their racial armor are given at level 110.

And all I'm left wondering is:

What's with the picture of ye ol' planet and space cloud? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post

I guess it's what's left of the portal to Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post

Sargeras shit himself when they pulled him away.

Sargeras' sword isn't glowing red anymore, all the red stuff pulsing out of it on Live is no more. Now the ground is yellow and the buttom of the sword is glowing blue

Whats up with the first pic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonus View Post
    To answer the secret hidden question: The Orville, definitely The Orville...
    Definitely, the only thing STD does well is being an advertisement for the Orville.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Definitely, the only thing STD does well is being an advertisement for the Orville.
    I don't love the Klingons in it, bit DIS is great.
    The Orville is also good.

Quote Originally Posted by kutija123 View Post
    It's just to give the end of the raid an actual skybox as right now its just the argus fights skybox facing away from Azeroth and Argus

Quote Originally Posted by kutija123 View Post
    Skybox for the Lightforged Vindicaar map, probably related to Lightforged subrace stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I actually legitimately love the direction Blizzard is taking at the moment. WoW has felt revitalised a lot for me in Legion and they seem to be moving forward in amazing ways.

I think WoD was really a wake up call to them and it feels like the guys at the top have really kicked the team into gear. Which makes sense since after they hired so many new people in WoD they would all finally be getting comfortable with the Engine.
    Holy fuck someone said something positive for once!

Thank you!

And I agree

everyone is asking for Allied race.. but did you forget you wont be able to play them till you unlock them (that is in BFA) .. so asking for them sooner is sorta pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

I vaguely remember something about an "A Team" and a "B Team", where the "B Team" took over development of WoW, while the "A Team" (formerly assigned to WoW) moved to a new IP. Not sure if this applies anymore, or when I first heard it, but I wonder if personnel have been moved around again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijesse View Post
    I don't love the Klingons in it, bit DIS is great.
    The Orville is also good.
    I'm envious that you managed to enjoy STD.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Is this the first time Blizzard has directly asked for help with the PTR? I'm not recalling them ever doing that before.