Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMork View Post
    I have been playing on private vanilla servers for 6 or 7 years...
    Well. Good for you I guess. Still though...

I'm not sure why people keep bringing up the fact that they were playing on some shitty, badly coded, badly tuned, filled with exploits and cheats, as well as crooked admins pirate severs as a legitimate argument in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiedzemir View Post
    Well. Good for you I guess. Still though...

I'm not sure why people keep bringing up the fact that they were playing on some shitty, badly coded, badly tuned, filled with exploits and cheats, as well as crooked admins pirate severs as a legitimate argument in this discussion.
    What? My only conclusion is that you dont hava a clue whats happening on private servers, meaby this could be somewhat true 6, 7 years ago when i first started. But the last years they have been amazing in both coding, tuning and everything. And they newer asked me for money.

It is a "legitimate argument in this discussion" because it proves that im not speaking behind rose tinted glasses. I actually know how it was.

They can all be well made points for things that SHOULD be changed, the fact of the matter is, it's not vanilla. You aren't going to please everyone. And A LOT of people are going to be pissed no matter what they end up doing. I will not be playing purely for the fact that there won't be new content added (and to those that think there will, get real).

Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    1. Sure I guess, why not. Doesnt affect gameplay.
    2. Fine as it is. Vanilla client already support full HD widescreen. Also, new models and animations looks like shit.
    3. Agreed. Population caps was mostly dictated by hw/sw and bw restrictions anyways.
    4. Fine as it is. Get addons otherwise.
    5. Fine as it is. Get addons otherwise.
    6. Fine as it is. Guilds clearing Naxx on privateservers arent a good benchmark because they consist of the biggest tryhards, hardly a fair benchmark of the "ordinairy pleb".
    7. Fine as it is. HWL/GM grind is suppose to be the hardest grind ever in the history of WoW. Dont mess with this.
    8. Fine as it is. The sometimes wierd itemization of vanilla had a charm in itself. Super effective itembudgeted items in retail streamlines the game into an un-interesting mechanized sterile epic factory.
    9. Fine as it is. the BACKBONE of an mmorpg is uniqe classes and races where choices matter. Everything isnt fair. Not every class should have a fair fight against any other class.
    10. Groupfinders are what kills MMORPGs. Period.
    Nothing to add here. Agreed 100%.

complete crap without thinking about backgrounds.

i stopped reading as the tool was mentioned. when you dont get yet, that the blizz tool is factually the same like auto invite lfg/lfr, just with a few clicks, you have no clue what you talk about. 90% of groupmakers put in some „ilvl 10000 fail=kick, curved“ shit, while inviting one click everything that shows up with some mid ilvl. the pugs are horrible. the experience is horrible. social interactions is ZERO. and NO, we do not want that stuff in vanilla. at max we want the old tool (at the raid tab), were ppl put themselfes on a blackboard instead the leader put his group on a blackboard. which works way better.

the same idiotic blatant shit, without any background thinking, is in your other points, op. like HOW you get better graphic, that dont lead to actual models, which is the solely reason for some of us wanting vanilla, because actual retail things look retarted (models and run animations) and cause motion sickness for some of us.

in short: idiots here call your points well thought. i do not. plz go away. classic servers shouldnt be made for ppl like you.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-12-07 at 06:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    1. Sure I guess, why not. Doesnt affect gameplay.
    2. Fine as it is. Vanilla client already support full HD widescreen. Also, new models and animations looks like shit.
    3. Agreed. Population caps was mostly dictated by hw/sw and bw restrictions anyways.
    4. Fine as it is. Get addons otherwise.
    5. Fine as it is. Get addons otherwise.
    6. Fine as it is. Guilds clearing Naxx on privateservers arent a good benchmark because they consist of the biggest tryhards, hardly a fair benchmark of the "ordinairy pleb".
    7. Fine as it is. HWL/GM grind is suppose to be the hardest grind ever in the history of WoW. Dont mess with this.
    8. Fine as it is. The sometimes wierd itemization of vanilla had a charm in itself. Super effective itembudgeted items in retail streamlines the game into an un-interesting mechanized sterile epic factory.
    9. Fine as it is. the BACKBONE of an mmorpg is uniqe classes and races where choices matter. Everything isnt fair. Not every class should have a fair fight against any other class.
    10. Groupfinders are what kills MMORPGs. Period.
    Think this sums it up nicely.