Poll: $3,000,000 USD or your one true love?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

$3,000,000 USD or your one true love?

Alright here is the catch you have 1 calendar year to commit 3 acts of bravery, and by bravery, that means within a 12 month period of time you have to commit 3 acts that put, your body and livelihood at personal risk for someone else.

At the end of the 3 Acts of Bravery, you get either 3 million or You will be introduced to your own one true love, yin to your yang, soul mate kind of deal yes this is by perhap other worldly means.

So what 3 acts of bravery would you do?

Also what reward would you pick?

(Oh and you have to do all 3 acts, no doing part of it and getting part of the cash, you get all 3 done or you get nothing)
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Love, easy choice.

Only 3 Million dollars lol? No thanks. My organs are worth more on the black market.

Money of course, nothing apart from water or air is more important than money.

Used to have the one true love, and guess what - lack of money destroyed that.

So - it is a no brainer - MONEY.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Up the money and I'd probably consider it. Otherwise love seems to be the go-to choice. 3 million, I'm not too sure how I'd invest it to make it into more money but 3 million could probably last me a good 5-10 years before I'm searching for a job.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Anyone who picks 'one true love' really doesn't know of true love.

So the options are:

Hayley, my one true loves gets to live with me in abject poverty <-- Lose/Lose.
    VS
    Hayley gets to be happy with someone else who can afford to provide for her AND I get $3m USD <-- Win/Win

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    why do you make so many polls ?

10+ Year Old Account

My True Love perhaps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    why do you make so many polls ?
    Because I am a communist.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a good person I guess to answer this poll, since I already have my true love, but for me, it is easy one to decide. Money is not one of the top compassion's I have in life and my true love, ( wife ) is.

3 acts of bravery. Gheeze, it is not like those just pop out of no where. Jumping off a bridge into some icy cold water for no reason other than to show others you are brave? Some may feel it is being brave, I would call it being stupid. Purposely driving around Washington DC during rush hour would take bravery for those who are not use to it, lol!

Hard to pick something brave you would do which is not also stupid. I have some very large black rat snakes which live in my barn loft and I see them often. I go up into the barn loft often. While some would call that brave or stupid. I consider it nether. I have no fear of snakes I know are harmless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Only 3 Million dollars lol? No thanks. My organs are worth more on the black market.
    Yes, but will there be enough of you to collect your fee?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I am not a good person I guess to answer this poll, since I already have my true love, but for me, it is easy one to decide. Money is not one of the top compassion's I have in life and my true love, ( wife ) is.

3 acts of bravery. Gheeze, it is not like those just pop out of no where. Jumping off a bridge into some icy cold water for no reason other than to show others you are brave? Some may feel it is being brave, I would call it being stupid. Purposely driving around Washington DC during rush hour would take bravery for those who are not use to it, lol!

Hard to pick something brave you would do which is not also stupid. I have some very large black rat snakes which live in my barn loft and I see them often. I go up into the barn loft often. While some would call that brave or stupid. I consider it nether. I have no fear of snakes I know are harmless.
    Well keep in mind YOU have to commit three acts of bravery, I mean if you introduce yourself into a situation say run into a burning building and fire fighters have to risk their lives to drag you out, well then that would count as a fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well keep in mind YOU have to commit three acts of bravery, I mean if you introduce yourself into a situation say run into a burning building and fire fighters have to risk their lives to drag you out, well then that would count as a fail
    Lol! What, only those who succeed with their bravery are considered to be so? I want to see the rule book!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe in love any longer. I'll take the money. It's far more than I need, so a lot of it would get donated to cat shelters. What I would do is invest it in something safe, and live off the interest...then donate it all when I die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! What, only those who succeed with their bravery are considered to be so? I want to see the rule book!!
    Well why would you get credit for making more work for someone else who is actually being brave, COME ON there have to be standards. All it has to be is a legitimate act thats all, others could chip in and help like the fire department showed up.

But if you succeeded in nothing but adding more risk their their lives, why should that count LOL

I suppose if you showed up and saved someone who wouldn't have ordinarily been saved, but that would be the only exception, although YOU being saved still seems to cancel that out.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would take the money. Who needs true love when you can have the money and just pay for love?

Unfortunately money makes the world go round’
    You can always find love.

Money.

Those "3 acts of bravery" sound vague as fuck.

But having a choice between true love and 3 million bucks? i'd take the 3 million bucks. Even losing true love, i'd gain a fuck ton of happiness for me and my family, and i'd say that's more important to me. I don't mind missing out on 'true love' whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well why would you get credit for making more work for someone else who is actually being brave, COME ON there have to be standards. All it has to be is a legitimate act thats all, others could chip in and help like the fire department showed up.

But if you succeeded in nothing but adding more risk their their lives, why should that count LOL

I suppose if you showed up and saved someone who wouldn't have ordinarily been saved, but that would be the only exception, although YOU being saved still seems to cancel that out.
    So, who gets to decide if something is a brave act? I use to keep bees. Many would call that being brave. I go and gather a tray of honey and return with it, brave act one done?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, who gets to decide if something is a brave act? I use to keep bees. Many would call that being brave.
    It's simple any act where YOU give or gave something of yourself at your own personal risk, meaning life or livelihood, I mean actual sacrifice.

Lots of lonely people in Hospice maybe could use a friend, Senior Citizens.

Churches could use a hand all the time, doing all kinds of things, helping homeless people, some just getting off drugs who are in need.

Soups Kitchens

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to me that I could invest the $3 mil and then go find my true love with that money and have the best of both worlds . . . or at least, just have 3 mil and not deal with bills anymore.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    It's simple any act where YOU give or gave something of yourself at your own personal risk, meaning life or livelihood, I mean actual sacrifice.

Lots of lonely people in Hospice maybe could use a friend, Senior Citizens.

Churches could use a hand all the time, doing all kinds of things, helping homeless people, some just getting off drugs who are in need.

Soups Kitchens
    So. There is no judge of what is brave, as long as it appears to be a brave act. Good enough. Helping others does not always take bravery. It takes compassion and sacrifice mostly.