Poll: $3,000,000 USD or your one true love?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Money. Fake love and a pile of cash works for me.

(Unless my true love has her own millions in the bank, then we'll talk.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Alright here is the catch you have 1 calendar year to commit 3 acts of bravery, and by bravery, that means within a 12 month period of time you have to commit 3 acts that put, your body and livelihood at personal risk for someone else.

At the end of the 3 Acts of Bravery, you get either 3 million or You will be introduced to your own one true love, yin to your yang, soul mate kind of deal yes this is by perhap other worldly means.

So what 3 acts of bravery would you do?

Also what reward would you pick?

(Oh and you have to do all 3 acts, no doing part of it and getting part of the cash, you get all 3 done or you get nothing)
    There is no such thing as one true love. Commitment and compatibility. There are 7 BILLION people on the planet, the chances of you meeting that ONE person that destiny aligned in the stars to have the perfect relationship (that no one ever has/had) are next to 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get to choose the acts of bravery yourself they're not really acts of bravery, they're just dangerous things you're willing to do for a ton of money or impressing a potential love interest.

My wife is in a career that can net her well over $3 million over her lifetime, assuming she continues to advance. So I can have both!

Love isn't real. Gimme that sugar.

I'll get tired of someone elses shit long before I blow through 3 million. Easiest choice ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money.
    Simple.
    I get the Money, even 3 Million is enough for me to live off the rest of my life if I play it smart. All my debts are paid, and I can invest in myself for education, travel, etc. That could lead to love and relationships, or multiple ones. So this gives me both options in the long run.