List of debuffs dispellable by frost ams?

Please share what you gathered !

Argus - Soulblight orb (still leaves death fog puddle where u stand), Soulburst, Cosmic Ray
    Coven - Chilled blood, (stun dispellable by icebound fortitude)
    Kingorath - purple bomb debuff
    Last edited by Nephcyte; 2017-12-06 at 02:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed. Nothing from soulhunter is dispellable via AMS
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

The nasty fire dot (Fulminating Pulse) on Coven Heroic/Mythic.

Misery (healing debuff) from Vari. This is good for when you need to run out and drop the spreading dot away from the group on Heroic+.
    Last edited by Kluian05; 2017-12-06 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    Also Necrotic Embrace from Vari and all debuffs from High Command and Hasabel.
    With IBF you cann immune any knockback in this raid.

Talking about Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Also Necrotic Embrace from Vari and all debuffs from High Command and Hasabel.
    With IBF you cann immune any knockback in this raid.

Talking about Heroic.
    IBF doesnt do anything for knockbacks.

and you can't dispel necrotic embrace, however you can run out to drop it and then AMS the healing absorb off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarrant View Post
    IBF doesnt do anything for knockbacks.

and you can't dispel necrotic embrace, however you can run out to drop it and then AMS the healing absorb off.
    He probably means PoF, which makes you immune to knockbacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    He probably means PoF, which makes you immune to knockbacks
    Yes, sorry, I meant PoF.
    Also, I'm 100% sure that you can drop necrotic embrace with AMS. It's been two weeks already and unless I'm going crazy, both times I succesifully dispelled it.

You can AMS the stun grenade on Mythic High Command, AMSing it doesn't stun those around you either, so you can pop it the second its applied while still in the group

7+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Argus: pretty much everything but its NOT a good idea
    P1 Soul Bombs- wait till safe spot then pop it
    P2 Go to assigned markers for bombs/bursts then pop
    P3 Add (Frost Add/Holy) DO NOT AMS COSMIC BACON! stand still raid needs to run around your line
    P4 if blue swirlies are clustered up and the tree is dead
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Imonar sleep is dispellable, I have no idea why people are saying it isn't. Pop ams before the effect hits you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kingorath - does not work in decimation
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Imonar sleep is dispellable, I have no idea why people are saying it isn't. Pop ams before the effect hits you.
    Started prog on mythic imonar last night - This is risky if the tank shox lance lazer things spread to you and break AMS before the canister hits you. Happened to me twice in 7 pulls. But it does work.

You can AMS and run through the beam on Kingaroth, it immunes all the damage, This is most important for the first add as if you get a bad beam spawn, and it pushes you away from your add, you can lose a ton of uptime on it as it spawns immediately after the beam ends(only on add set 1, the rest there is atleast 5 seconds to run back to positioning)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarrant View Post
    Started prog on mythic imonar last night - This is risky if the tank shox lance lazer things spread to you and break AMS before the canister hits you. Happened to me twice in 7 pulls. But it does work.
    It's a timing thing, I hit it after I "dk sprint" the second I get it and I'm out of range of everyone. Running out is probably overkill, i might sit in the group next time but I don't wanna risk it, ams dispels can be weird.

You can AMS the charged blast debuff off on Imonar, AMSing before the blast hits will break the ams and give you the debuff.

Mythic coven has a few useful AMS's that upped melee dps by quite a bit.

AMS immunes the Shadow Storm damage (Cant remember the name, the storm with the safe zones) This is actually highly important on doing so on the adds that spawn with Fury of Golganeth, as most melee will have to find a safe zone no where near the adds, and the adds need to die asap so you can set up for the Aman Thul adds that heal)

Also, AMSing off the Golganeth Debuff(the lightning AoE if you touch someone else) pairs really well if you have a Ret/Rogue to also clear the debuff, so you can stack up and not worth about killing the raid while moving to adds.

It also clears fulmination (Which I wouldnt clear any of these unless its in the first 2 minutes of the fight, as AMS dispell will be better used for storm/lightning to kill adds/clear debuff)

Its also pretty important for having AMS up for the last 30% or so when you start the burn, ignoring the adds and just pumping the boss, theres a few fulminations that go out at this part, dont get baited and use AMS unless you are 100% going to die, as you will want to clear the lightning debuff that will be lasting basically from 25% to 0...so not having to worry about stacking on the other melee(asusming they clear too) opens up a ton of room for you to dodge those fulmination/shadowblades/Fel Laser beams

Also if i mess up any debuff names, I apologize...we call them "lightning shit" and "army adds" nobody got time to be proper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Heroic Argus: pretty much everything but its NOT a good idea
    P1 Soul Bombs- wait till safe spot then pop it
    P2 Go to assigned markers for bombs/bursts then pop
    P3 Add (Frost Add/Holy) DO NOT AMS COSMIC BACON! stand still raid needs to run around your line
    P4 if blue swirlies are clustered up and the tree is dead
    Cosmic bacon sounds delicious.

I dont advise to explode soulburst too early. You shouldnt AMS too early cause sometimes people are spread and rely on timers.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-12-15 at 04:15 PM.

Sorry want to confirm, is most of this with or without Volatile Shielding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Sorry want to confirm, is most of this with or without Volatile Shielding?
    VS doesn't do the dispelling for frost, Mirror Ball (artifact trait) does.