Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch, Killing elves
    Posts
    2,829
    oh god pls no, one undead windrunner is already too much

    in fact they can kill l he others and burn with fire

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    This is the artwork I am talking about. That is clearly a night elf.
    [/IMG]
    this is not clearly a night elf, dont even look like a night elf, just look at the ears

    could be one, but don't look like

  2. #22
    Herald of the Titans The-Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    2,660
    I actually think Vereesa isn't going to die, one of the (Void Elf, I think?) new races voice lines from 7.3.5 talks about the character's favorite Windrunner sister. They say it is Alleria, "Edgier than Vereesa and more likable than the dead one" I think the quote is, which implies that Vereesa is not a 'dead one'. It's a new voice line, so it's not going to outdate itself within 6 months of it being released.

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer Velgrub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    3,132
    I would love it if somehow its ht eNight Elves who accidentally pepper Vereesa with arrows and kill her and that's why Sylvanas burns down their tree.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I would love it if somehow its ht eNight Elves who accidentally pepper Vereesa with arrows and kill her and that's why Sylvanas burns down their tree.
    All the way from Darkshore huh?

    You guys are basing this idea that Sylvannas burns it down based on an image of her standing on Darkshore.

    It's pretty obvious that Blizzard let that image out so that you would think that's what's going on.

    They don't want us to know what the story is.

  5. #25
    Bloodsail Admiral Xerra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    1,116
    The story is Nomi with the secret allegiance to Basic Campfire performed the most devastating account of arson this side of the maelstrom.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    All the way from Darkshore huh?

    You guys are basing this idea that Sylvannas burns it down based on an image of her standing on Darkshore.

    It's pretty obvious that Blizzard let that image out so that you would think that's what's going on.

    They don't want us to know what the story is.
    I saw you say the same thing on page 1 too and you're still not right,

    The Horde has a goblin cannon in Azshara the size of an island,

    Burning down teldrassil from Darkshore isn't impossible.

    In-game scale has always been off, for all we know Darkshore might be closer to Teldrassil than we think.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I don't think there is a chance at all of any "dark ranger" class ever happening. For one, it's just a MM hunter with shadow spells. But it's not only that, it's shadow powers come from being a banshee that is put back back into their body.

    In other words, Dark Rangers can only be undead, which in and of itself restricts this from being a player class.

    Undead Vareesa tho? Sure, why not?
    What? All Death Knights are also undead and that didn't stop them from adding them to the game.

    You're confusing undead with Forsaken. Undead is a state. Forsaken is a faction/self-proclaimed race.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I saw you say the same thing on page 1 too and you're still not right,

    The Horde has a goblin cannon in Azshara the size of an island,

    Burning down teldrassil from Darkshore isn't impossible.

    In-game scale has always been off, for all we know Darkshore might be closer to Teldrassil than we think.
    Azshara is nowhere remotely close to Teldrassil, good luck aiming some cannon that far away and hitting the target. Either way what the flying fuck do you mean I'm not right? This is all speculation. We do not know who causes this, or even when this shit goes down. Love your insinuation that you're 100% baseless speculation is somehow more right, gtfo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    What? All Death Knights are also undead and that didn't stop them from adding them to the game.

    You're confusing undead with Forsaken. Undead is a state. Forsaken is a faction/self-proclaimed race.
    You don't comprehend, all Dark Rangers are banshees that were put back into their bodies, just like Sylvannas. Only undead elves are banshees. It is a huge stretch of the imagination that Blizzard would ever consider making such a thing a playable class based on ALL of the reasons I listed, not the least of which is that it's just a fucking banshee that used to be a MM hunter. I get that you like this and want it, but it's about as likely as Jaina turning out to be a dreadlord.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    In other words, Dark Rangers can only be undead, which in and of itself restricts this from being a player class.
    This is what I was responding to. You clearly were not aware that all Death Knights are undead.

    I have absolutely no investment one way or the other on if dark rangers ever happen in WoW. I'm not sure why you went off on some tangent about that.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    This is what I was responding to. You clearly were not aware that all Death Knights are undead.
    Maybe try responding to my whole post and not cherry picking one line taken out of context so you can make a stupid point that doesn't actually detract from mine.

    This was the post:

    I don't think there is a chance at all of any "dark ranger" class ever happening. For one, it's just a MM hunter with shadow spells. But it's not only that, it's shadow powers come from being a banshee that is put back back into their body.

    In other words, Dark Rangers can only be undead, which in and of itself restricts this from being a player class.
    Try again. This time make a response that's worth even reading.

    Oh but hey, literally 100% of all Dark rangers in game are *get this* Forsaken.

    Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams but it's just not likely to happen, and that's not even the most likely reason why, it's because they're just fucking MM hunters with shadow spells.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-07 at 07:52 AM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    So they set it on fire from all the way across the ocean?

    Teldrassil is huge, they are at Darkshore in that artwork.
    A credible leak says Sylvanas uses the shard of Sargeras' sword to burn the tree. Anything is possible when you have a magical WMD! xd


    on topic: I would have bought this theory if the Aethas defecting to the Alliance theory was also true. Right now It looks like that isn't happening, and I don't see Blizzard doing an Alliance defector without also a Horde defector for balance.

    tbh I hope they both just die. It's overdue.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    A credible leak
    "credible leak"

    Dude didn't even know Sargeras Sword was a thing until Antorus cinematic dropped. And that didn't drop until people cleared the raid. And not to mention he confused Teldrassil and Nordrassil.

    I would take anything that guy has to say with a grain of salt.



    Also he never even said it's something that happens, only suggested it's something that could.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post47844354

    I'll give the guy this, he probably knew some stuff about the Xpac in advance (faction war focus, new continents, cinematic, allied races) but he doesn't know anything else.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-07 at 08:10 AM.

  13. #33
    Herald of the Titans gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    This is the artwork I am talking about. That is clearly a night elf.

    snipped
    That image is clearly two night elves. The image below shows what appears to be from left to right a Draenei, human or dwarf, night elf, and most likely a dead withered (why they would be there idk but that's what it looks like) or night elf.


  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    "credible leak"

    Dude didn't even know Sargeras Sword was a thing until Antorus cinematic dropped. And that didn't drop until people cleared the raid. And not to mention he confused Teldrassil and Nordrassil.

    I would take anything that guy has to say with a grain of salt.



    Also he never even said it's something that happens, only suggested it's something that could.

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post47844354

    I'll give the guy this, he probably knew some stuff about the Xpac in advance (faction war focus, new continents, cinematic, allied races) but he doesn't know anything else.
    Hmm, I'm not sure if it was this guy or not but I recall a leak saying Sylvanas would use the sword, and also got the Vol'jin in a urn thing correct. That's why I called it credible.

    i could be wrong and I hope I am tbh

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Hmm, I'm not sure if it was this guy or not but I recall a leak saying Sylvanas would use the sword, and also got the Vol'jin in a urn thing correct. That's why I called it credible.

    i could be wrong and I hope I am tbh
    It was that guy.

    Either way here's the thing, my point is no matter how credible, the issue is how people are treating rumors. Until it's proven it's just a rumor.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-07 at 09:02 AM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Azshara is nowhere remotely close to Teldrassil, good luck aiming some cannon that far away and hitting the target. Either way what the flying fuck do you mean I'm not right? This is all speculation. We do not know who causes this, or even when this shit goes down. Love your insinuation that you're 100% baseless speculation is somehow more right, gtfo.
    You should calm down, why are you swearing?

    You're speculating that it's impossible for the Horde to set Teldrassil on fire because Sylvanas is looking at the tree burning from Darkshore, and that's aparrently far away.

    I'm saying you're wrong because the Horde has a cannon in Aszhara literally aimed at Stormwind.

    I'm not saying that they'd use the same cannon obviously, I'm saying they have one with a much greater reach ( Kalimdor to the Eastern Kingdoms BTW, if the cannon could be turned it could be used to fire at Teldrassil ) than one(s) in Darkshore would need if the Horde were to construct some.

    If they wanted to bombard Teldrassil from Darkshore they absolutely could.

    Of course this is speculation, but mine is based on what the Horde is actually capable of.
    Last edited by Iconja; 2017-12-07 at 10:56 AM.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    That image is clearly two night elves. The image below shows what appears to be from left to right a Draenei, human or dwarf, night elf, and most likely a dead withered (why they would be there idk but that's what it looks like) or night elf.

    That's Saurfang, Blightcaller, and Sylvanas.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    That's Saurfang, Blightcaller, and Sylvanas.
    i don't think it's saurfang actually. His in-game model has one shoulder pad but the orc in this artwork has two.

  19. #39

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    i don't think it's saurfang actually. His in-game model has one shoulder pad but the orc in this artwork has two.
    Either artistic license or a different orc. The other two are noticeably Nathanos and Sylvanas.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •