Deleted

Any way of directly getting mod attention the same moment it's needed?

Is there any place one can go that isn't a PM, that gets to you right away to make you act on something that's on-going that you've not given attention? PM's are very unreliable and I'm sure you don't want your PM's filled.

Like going on some IRC channel or whatever and showing you "Hey, some dumb shit's going on here please look at it". Us posters would be happy if you could react to some things faster than several days later, and you'd have a lot less shit to deal with if you nip it in the bud early.

Just report the post and be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Is there any place one can go that isn't a PM, that gets to you right away to make you act on something that's on-going that you've not given attention? PM's are very unreliable and I'm sure you don't want your PM's filled.

Like going on some IRC channel or whatever and showing you "Hey, some dumb shit's going on here please look at it". Us posters would be happy if you could react to some things faster than several days later, and you'd have a lot less shit to deal with if you nip it in the bud early.
    Become friends with a mod or suck up enough to them. Then become facebook friends or steam friends with them. That way you might be able to get more direct attention by PMing them in those social networks. I'd also imagine it's a good way to weasel out of an infraction or having threads locked.

The crazy things one can find when googling user names while drunk.

Apply to be a moderator and you can have a moderator present instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reports tend to work fine in my experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Report post.
    It could take literally days before they even react to reports. Hell, posts I report go unpunished with alarming frequency even though they're blatantly breaking a rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Apply to be a moderator and you can have a moderator present instantly.
    They're more likely to hire a handicapped hippopotamus for it than me. I've been far too outspoken and critical against them.

It could take literally days before they even react to reports. Hell, posts I report go unpunished with alarming frequency even though they're blatantly breaking a rule.
    It's MMOChampion. Who cares?

Half the time a post is infracted it's when a moderator personally doesn't like what the post said (while it's still breaking even a minor technical rule to justify the infraction) or when the moderator personally doesn't like the person posting the post in question. You're not exactly talking about a quality forum or anything, so why stress?

Kidnap one and keep them in your basement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post

Half the time a post is infracted it's when a moderator personally doesn't like what the post said (while it's still breaking even a minor technical rule to justify the infraction) or when the moderator personally doesn't like the person posting the post in question. You're not exactly talking about a quality forum or anything, so why stress?
    I'm a hopeless idealist.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a hopeless idealist.
    That will die in you here in time.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much my experience.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Call someone a troll. That usually works well. Might not get the attention you want, but you got their attention, nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously OP cares enough and you sound quite butthurt.

OT: Just report said post.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Reports and PMs are the quickest and most efficient ways. If you have any other questions feel free to PM. Closing this since it's been answered and will probably devolve from this point.