Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Is the Antoran Charhound mount, coinable?

Is the Antoran Charhound mount, coinable?

Simple question, can this be won on a bonus roll in LFR? (I assume it drops in LFR, since it's in the Journal's loot list).

Nope. Mounts from raid bosses have never been coinable.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    (I assume it drops in LFR, since it's in the Journal's loot list).
    Yeah it drops there, a friend looted it in LFR last night with me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Is the Antoran Charhound mount, coinable?

Simple question, can this be won on a bonus roll in LFR? (I assume it drops in LFR, since it's in the Journal's loot list).
    Why the fuck would someone waste a limited item (bonus roll coin) on a mount chance 2nd week of the raid releasing?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Why the fuck would someone waste a limited item (bonus roll coin) on a mount chance 2nd week of the raid releasing?
    Why not? Farming mounts can take years compared to pieces of loot that drop in M+ dungeons of multiple difficulties with no limit, raids on other difficulties and the weekly chest.
    It took me years to get Invincible, took me days to get better ilvl. Legion has many places to get loot, gone are the days when the top tier raids provided end-game loot and the best loot at that. And to further add to that, come BfA raids won't matter even more for loot because bye bye tier sets.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-12-06 at 08:31 PM.

Why the fuck not? If you're farming LFR, there's a good chance you're either a casual or on a casual alt so it's not like bonus rolls really make that much difference. Also, those mounts can take ages to farm. Either way, it won't drop from a bonus coin roll.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Yeah it drops there, a friend looted it in LFR last night with me.
    Yeah i looted it today in lfr also.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Why the fuck not? If you're farming LFR, there's a good chance you're either a casual or on a casual alt so it's not like bonus rolls really make that much difference. Also, those mounts can take ages to farm. Either way, it won't drop from a bonus coin roll.
    Exactly. I have no interest in gear beyond transmog. That's why the fuck i'd do it. But thanks for the infos, friends

10+ Year Old Account
    Well assuming he really wants it... and you actually could get a bonus roll for it, lets say 10 weeks goes by and he still doesn't have it. That's 10 extra rolls he missed out on because it was "new" that's kind of dumb question...

15+ Year Old Account
    Because us with bad luck are never going to get it even if we did it on all 4 difficulties every week till bfa

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Well assuming he really wants it... and you actually could get a bonus roll for it, lets say 10 weeks goes by and he still doesn't have it. That's 10 extra rolls he missed out on because it was "new" that's kind of dumb question...
    And flip side of that, it could be 10 shots at completing tier, getting offset pieces, getting relics, getting trinkets. That's kind of a dumb response

10+ Year Old Account
    And flip side of that, it could be 10 shots at completing tier, getting offset pieces, getting relics, getting trinkets. That's kind of a dumb response
    Clearly that isn't as important to him at this stage of the game. You would think that someone at this level would know how to prioritize use of their coins. Why don't you try to be less patronizing and either answer the damn question... or move the fuck along. I don't think he asked anywhere "What is the best use of my Seals of Broken Fate?"

Lol, thanks for the support folks. I do know how the gear game works, I know it very well. It's just not what I'm interested in (anymore). But this has been answered now, tyvm. I'll spend my coins on interesting xmogs =P

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this confirmed that you cant get it from bonus roll? Maybe they made an exception like they did in general now with mounts dropping in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Is this confirmed that you cant get it from bonus roll? Maybe they made an exception like they did in general now with mounts dropping in LFR.
    It's not confirmed but it would be the first case where a raid mount has been coinable. Also, the ToS LFR mount wasn't coinable, so this one shouldn't be.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Here is another question what for ? Increasing power faster, but what for progression ?
    Mindblowing fact : some people do not really care about that.

Deleted
    because you get 4 a week and some people dont want to raid?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    because you get 4 a week and some people dont want to raid?
    You get 3 a week, and the occasional 4th from different methods. Also, you have to raid to get the mount in the first place, so the second part of your post is self defeating

Deleted
    You get 3 a week, and the occasional 4th from different methods. Also, you have to raid to get the mount in the first place, so the second part of your post is self defeating
    LFR can hardly be considered raiding.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    LFR can hardly be considered raiding.
    I mean, if you're going to be grinding chances at a mount that drops off the 2nd boss, I'd say it's pretty dumb to only do LFR when normal and heroic are both jokes that can be killed within 10 minutes or so