Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh internet, don't ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    And flip side of that, it could be 10 shots at completing tier, getting offset pieces, getting relics, getting trinkets. That's kind of a dumb response
    Are you really this outraged over people having different priorities from yourself in a video game?

Why the fuck would someone waste a limited item (bonus roll coin) on a mount chance 2nd week of the raid releasing?
    b/c there is nothing i want from normal/heroic or the first several bosses of mythic and i am at coin cap?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    b/c there is nothing i want from normal/heroic or the first several bosses of mythic and i am at coin cap?
    Makes sense /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Are you really this outraged over people having different priorities from yourself in a video game?

Outraged? Calm down sweetheart, it's not that serious.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Why the fuck would someone waste a limited item (bonus roll coin) on a mount chance 2nd week of the raid releasing?
    I have an alt I never plan on raiding with that I run through LFR just for chances at this mount.

Would have been nice to be able to get it through a bonus roll! haha

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I have an alt I never plan on raiding with that I run through LFR just for chances at this mount.

Would have been nice to be able to get it through a bonus roll! haha
    I certainly don't disagree with it being nice if you could. My disagreement lies with the use of a coin this early into the new tier.

But yes, it would definitely be nice if you could do so
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I certainly don't disagree with it being nice if you could. My disagreement lies with the use of a coin this early into the new tier.

But yes, it would definitely be nice if you could do so
    It all depends on your priorities. I'll only be doing LFR (might buy a heroic carry in a few months) and my tier bonuses suck. My only goals are getting as much of the transmog as possible (only for my main character). It's better to try and collect everything from a wing as fast as possible for me (reducing the amount of wings I need to run each week). Because of the mount I'll be focusing on the later wings firsthough (once they unlock).

If I had some amazing set bonuses then yeah, I'd focus on getting tier first. When I finally got it in HFC it was a huge gameplay changer (Marksmanship) and I was really looking forward to getting it. Antorus's set bonus on the other hand are shit. The 2 piece is a damage boost to arcane/multi-shot that's negligible, a boost in the focus they generate and I get something similar to the Marksmanship legendary ring as a 4 piece bonus.

lol. I'm going to get the loot I need within a small handful of lockouts anyways because loot counsel. Mounts last forever but whatever gear I pick up will eventually be DE'd or vendor trashed.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice