Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know it probably wouldn't happen but if it were true would sure would sure give me something to laugh at after everyone called Tyrande a dick for how she acted, this would take her from 75% justified to 110% justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    They would "not" be the bad guys in this case tho, Just one fanatical Night Elf hating other Nighr Elfs..

Guess they removed it because of precious QQ ally tears
    I still think it was a mistake they made when they posted the transcript. They had Tyrande quotes in Liadrin dialogue etc.

Sounds more like a Sylvanas line than Thalyssra tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fion Silberpfeil View Post
    Even with Tyrande acting like a teenage bitch, Thalysra wouldnt do something like THAT. She wants her people to live in peace, not in war. She is above such petty things. Tyrande should also be...
    If that were true, She would not have joined either side at all, Tons of peacefull hippie neutral races\factions around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I know it probably wouldn't happen but if it were true would sure would sure give me something to laugh at after everyone called Tyrande a dick for how she acted, this would take her from 75% justified to 110% justified.
    Tyrande is still a fucking dick tho

10+ Year Old Account
    If that were true, She would not have joined either side at all, Tons of peacefull hippie neutral races\factions around.

Tyrande is still a fucking dick tho
    For not trusting a group of people who are known for betrayal and addiction to power?

Deleted
    So i was thinking how stupid it is if Sylvanas actually burns down Teldrassil, And how it do not really fit that Saurfang is seen in that picture next to her.
    What if it is actually Thalyssra that burns it down? She steals a shard from the sword of Sargeras, And as she tells the player on the end of the sunwell enocounter, "As for me, I am going to test my skill in Ashenvale. For the Horde!"

She might be the dying Night Elf that is shot the in the back, Sylvanas finds out but arrives to late to prevent an all out faction war.
    The picture does not fit her 100% but that might have been done by blizzard deliberately as to not spoil anything.

I dont know, I might just be fishing for answers that are not there.
    Off-topic - I like your avatar c:

Deleted
    Lor'themar gonna tap that nightborne leyline.

For not trusting a group of people who are known for betrayal and addiction to power?
    Anyway you look at it, because of how blizzard wrote the piece the nightborne are betrayers because it wasn’t just the horde that help Suramar. The fact there is racial tension between night elves and nightborne doesn’t change the fact that the humans, gnomes, worgen, Draenei, and dwarves we’re feeding, protecting and dying for the nightborne. At least pandarians were given a choice, the nightborne effectively is giving the alliance a collective FU because they don’t get along with Tyrande, who we all know is an unmitigated dick. Blizzard has made the nightborne the biggest jerks in wow. And let’s not forget it was a night Druid that ultimately gave them the solution to their racial addiction. They are betrayers.
    Last edited by Drakain; 2017-12-07 at 03:30 AM.

Her questline is in BfA, it takes place after Teldrassil. Even if it wasn't, she probably means a battle.

They would "not" be the bad guys in this case tho, Just one fanatical Night Elf hating other Nighr Elfs..

Guess they removed it because of precious QQ ally tears
    Maybe, because it's a little out of character for her. She wanted nightborne to be defenders of Azeroth, not conquerors. And, immediately going: "I'm going to kill my kin in Ashenvale, Lok'tar Ogar For The Horde!" Doesn't sound like a defender thing to say. Given that Ashenvale is up to the point of BfA fully under Night elf control. Which means, she is invading Ashenvale, and has become a conqueror instead of a defender.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Maybe, because it's a little out of character for her. She wanted nightborne to be defenders of Azeroth, not conquerors. And, immediately going: "I'm going to kill my kin in Ashenvale, Lok'tar Ogar For The Horde!" Doesn't sound like a defender thing to say. Given that Ashenvale is up to the point of BfA fully under Night elf control. Which means, she is invading Ashenvale, and has become a conqueror instead of a defender.
    To be fair: The line is "Test my Skills" in Ashenvale.

It could be that she's referring to her wide variety of defensive abilities, from illusions to walls of force, she could be doing out there.

Unlikely. But possible.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Thalyssra is the faction leader for the Nightborne in BFA. This is definitely not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Her questline is in BfA, it takes place after Teldrassil. Even if it wasn't, she probably means a battle.
    It sounds like we are recruiting these guys right as tensions are rising in Silithus, I don't think Teldrassil happened yet. It's also likely that these guys come in 7.3.5.

But guys can we let go of this ashenvale line? It probably wont make it to live and the Nightborne are joining the Horde just before a faction conflict, of course they are going to be at war.

Regarding Garrosh.

Yes, he was a warmongering idiot in Cataclysm as well. When he kills the general in Stonetalon it's not because of the slaughter of the druidic students but to cover up the fact that the Horde has been researching mana-bombs from the former research of Kael'Thas in Outland.

Horde side of the Theramore scenario involves your small group infiltrating the city to pull out a Belf spy except it turns out the spy was there to arrange the mana bomb attack.

Regarding Thalyssra, by saying she's going to test her skills in Ashenvale it's pretty obvious they are just setting up the new allied race starting zone where she'll be a questgiver.

You talking about the Nightborne or the Night Elves?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Would be an incredibly lame turn of events for her character.

That bit about Ashenvale is strange though.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I'm not getting paid to explain physics to you. Fire burns top down.

Fire burns from its fuels surface because that’s where it’s exposed to oxygen. It doesn’t only burn from the “top” of an object. You can set the base of a tree on fire and it will burn just fine. The flame will travel upward if it can because heat rises. It’s actually a good idea if you’re making a campfire to stack your logs in the center of the fire and set the fire at the base because as the fire consumes the fuel more fuel will fall into the fire to sustain it. I think you guy are arguing over nothing.
    Last edited by Drakain; 2017-12-07 at 04:10 PM.

Thalyssra is a dreadlord.

Im still putting my money on that it was the Twilight Hammer who did this using some of that sword in sillithus.

Ashzara is gonna be a raid boss so this is gonna be old god related attack made to look like a horde attack.

Fact of the matter is that the Horde is not ready for a all out war with the Alliance so close to Legion. It just makes no sense for the Horde to attack plus the fact Saurfang is 100 percent on board helping Sylvanas tells me he knows it wasn the Horde who struck first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You talking about the Nightborne or the Night Elves?
    Well the Nightborne shielded themselves safely away when Azeroth needed them and when the Legion came along again they folded like a steel chair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Although physics doesn't really matter in wow, heat rises everyone on the top will be roasted by the convection. I don't know if Blizz will even put out an estimate of how much of the night elf race was exterminated in the burning, but considering a huge city, small towns and countless people living there, I'd say a good chunk of them are gone. Blizzard's silence is deafening.
    I guess you can say Nelves got roasted.