Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Soo eh... Antorus Mythic more casual?

Never seen so fast a top guild clear this raid in like hours. Reminds me pretty much of Nightmare raid, which is known for being undertuned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ40 View Post
    Never seen so fast a top guild clear this raid in like hours. Reminds me pretty much of Nightmare raid, which is known for being undertuned.
    Except it happened with EVERY SINGLE RAID IN HISTORY.
    Only bosses they usually get stuck on is the last ones or if they are time gated/bugged to fuck/overtuned.

No, this is just a knee-jerk reaction to the "Overtuned" "Non-fun" Tomb of Sargeras.

Its Blizzard being Blizzard, they can never find a middle ground, which is mostly irrelevant, i still dont understand why people whine.

It is obvious the raid is undertuned at all levels, especially Normal is undertuned to hell, but Mythic is irrelevant cause after the few free bosses, there will be roadblocks for the majority as it always has been.

Sure, ~50 guilds might pass the roadblock the first 2 weeks, and then 45 out of those 50 guilds will hit the second roadblock, and the third.

People should be happy that instead of requiring 5 months to clear the raid, they will probably require 4 months this time.

I think the gap between professional or semi professional guilds and the average player and average guild is just getting bigger, not necessarily that the raids are easier. There are still pugs and guilds wiping on normal and heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Except it happened with EVERY SINGLE RAID IN HISTORY.
    Only bosses they usually get stuck on is the last ones or if they are time gated/bugged to fuck/overtuned.
    Nope, it took raids in the past to clear is more slowly, but nearly all are at the last boss.

Yes is it, so take this time and go with your guild, you can easily make it to the top 10 if you hurry !!!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO People need to stop comparing tuning vs Top guilds as the go to Metric.

If Blizzard only ever Tuned for the Top guilds hardly anyone would ever clear it. They instead tune it for the next bracket down.

People that see Method clear something and assume that means everyone can are clearly delusional people.

I'm personally happy for this change. Guilds that dont run double alts have higher chance of clearing the raid in reasonable time. And even those guilds that are "semi-hardcore" have time after the raid to do other stuff in game before the next content is released.

edit. Even if mythic is more casual now, its still alot harder than anything else in the game market. If people want to play mmo at high levels they still play wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    nearly all are at the last boss.
    :thinking:
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    :thinking:
    Geez, fine. "Nearly all of Top 4 guilds are on the last boss". Truly, a raid made for casuals.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    then you clearly haven't been paying attention. This is far from the first time it's been speed cleared first week. You aren't comprehending the fact that those guilds have 50 players on their rosters with 4-6 945-955ilvl toons that they can use as they see fit. My old guildie raided with Easy for NH, and they ran numerous splits on normal and heroic. They used 3 of my shitty alts just to boost the gear drops. These guys spend alot of time, put in alot of effort, and are the top players in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, it took raids in the past to clear is more slowly, but nearly all are at the last boss.
    lmao ya, you definitely don't know what you're talking about. I didn't know "all" meant 3
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Because baddies cried their eyes out how ToS was too hard. And now the same baddies are whining "Antorus mythic too ezz omggg" with their 3/11 LFR clear.

Nah. Blizz didn't add 1shot mechanics to many encounters in Antorus, WF guilds are literally trained to not make mistakes because in prev tiers if they made a mistake entire raid would die.

Now there's many mechanics that allow people to recover by using CDs, fight will become a bit more difficult and wipe may happen later because you won't have CDs ready, but it's still not as punishing as plain wipe.

Being able to recover from mistakes is better for majority of M raiders, but it's kinda easy for people who got used to making as few mistakes as possible or no mistakes at all.

Guess M Aggramar and Argus still have mistake = wipe mechanics.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-12-08 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    EN was far from easy.

Since Antorus M is much more casual, the OP and his hardcore guild will certainly one-shot it before next reset, amirite?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

My guild cleared Heroic Antorus this week; it took us a month to clear Heroic ToS, with a couple of nights specifically dedicated to KJ. I can't speak for Mythic, as my guild hasn't tried it yet, but the raid is, clearly, easier than ToS.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    I think the gap between professional or semi professional guilds and the average player and average guild is just getting bigger, not necessarily that the raids are easier. There are still pugs and guilds wiping on normal and heroic.
    No they are really not. Most of casual pugs clear normal and heroic on day one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Since Antorus M is much more casual, the OP and his hardcore guild will certainly one-shot it before next reset, amirite?
    Even of took him to clear it 1 month it is still pretty terrible. Raid is stupostuá last atlest 6 months befor you clear it. Not sure if you realize but this content will be ther another 10-12 months. We are not supostu clear raid content this fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethus View Post
    Because baddies cried their eyes out how ToS was too hard. And now the same baddies are whining "Antorus mythic too ezz omggg" with their 3/11 LFR clear.
    You should really stop beingin up this ,,high difficulty,, thing. Most people consider cleared raid no matter what difficulty you raid finished. Telling someone that they didnt finish raid conrtent till they kill end game boss on mythic isnt relevant. You kill end game boss you finish raid end of story. New difficulty doesnt add new content.

2 raids that tested the crap out of fights on the PTR and stacked classes for multiple fights on their first pull in ways that nobody else prepares isn't nearly all. For coven Limit only brough affliction warlocks, shadow priests and a hunter for dps. Lesser raids aren't going to be doing things like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    My guild cleared Heroic Antorus this week; it took us a month to clear Heroic ToS, with a couple of nights specifically dedicated to KJ. I can't speak for Mythic, as my guild hasn't tried it yet, but the raid is, clearly, easier than ToS.
    Normal and heroic are way easier. In some ways mythic is too for 1 reason. They have removed almost all of the 1 mess up you all die mechanics that ToS and NH were littered with. Because of that you don't need the stars to align on a pull to get your progression kill.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katniss68 View Post
    You clearly haven't played WoW very much... We're going to ignore the, 'butiplayedinvanilla' bullcrap.
    Dude this never happedn befor stop acring like it did becosue it didnt. And yes vannila is part of this game so you HAVE TO count it in.