Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Weird, my wife used to heal dungeons, raids, bgs as a shaman back in Vanilla. I saw plenty of druids healing well too. Sometimes I'd be too broke to respec and would heal as a shadow priest, even in raids.

I'm sure there will min/max douche canoes who will refuse to group outside of the classes people on the private servers say you "have" to play. It doesn't have to be that way though.
    Problem with vanilla and resto druids is you can only have 1 in raids.Back then hots didn't stack

Prot Warrior or Holy Priest.

Or... you could play whatever you enjoy, because it's a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Tank is a bad idea if he wants to PuG raids. Each raid only needs about 2 tanks. AND guilds often sub in healers or DPS, but no one ever subs in an tested tank.
    I'm talking about someone who has tanked in Vanilla and knows what to do, not someone who came up in Wrath and has never done it without the AoE easy-mode.

I was a main tank in a raid guild, so I know whereof I speak. Also, we may have carried 2 main tanks, but we also kept others around for various things.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Why do you bother to comment on things you don't know anything about?
    Shaman, totem and chainheal when it became available.
    Druid, inervate not.
    Paladin, buffbot
    Seriously, if you think you will be healing on higher content this was what you were going to do.
    If not holy priest spots were scares.
    Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the undead, and the mayor of a little village up the coast. Very scenic during spring time. You should visit sometime

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I'm talking about someone who has tanked in Vanilla and knows what to do, not someone who came up in Wrath and has never done it without the AoE easy-mode.

I was a main tank in a raid guild, so I know whereof I speak. Also, we may have carried 2 main tanks, but we also kept others around for various things.
    That's not what he means. Almost all pugs will provide their own tanks, since most pugs will be created by guilds with their alts and some mains, so finding a spot as a tank for a pug raid is not as easy as most people think.
    You won't find an expanded version of my avatar here.

i forgot to mention, I don't think I can stomach playing for the alliance (although I'm kind of considering it now). I was envisioning UD priest. Although I might just man up and play prot warrior, because I'm more than comfortable tanking.