Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    apparently spamming trihard7 is racist and can get you a 4k fine and a 4 game suspension because of that one time a bunch of people who aren't you were really racist. i think whenever i want to be a racist in the 20th century i am just going to commit a good old fashioned hate crime just so there is no misunderstanding on either side.

it's so fucking depressing being a part of this generation.
    You're taking something out of context. First XQC signed up for this. He is under contract. He has to present himself in a professional manner since joining the OWL. Secondly it wasn't one time

Félix “xQc” Lengyel, of the Dallas Fuel, is suspended for four matches, effective March 12, and fined $4,000. xQc repeatedly used an emote in a racially disparaging manner on the league’s stream and on social media, and used disparaging language against Overwatch League casters and fellow players on social media and on his personal stream. Previously, xQc has been warned, fined, and suspended for similar infractions.
    He did it several times across multiple platforms in a racist manner. Sorry if you feel like joking racism isn't an offense but blizzard is trying to do a professional league. This isn't acceptable in any other sports so why here? Though the 4k fine is mainly because this is a repeat offense, if it was his first it would probably have been 1k like Taimou.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    He did it several times across multiple platforms in a racist manner.
    I will never understand people who wanna start talking shit without knowing the facts.

It's pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao spamming twitch chat with trihard 7 rn

I will never understand people who wanna start talking shit without knowing the facts.

It's pathetic.
    You're one to talk. You honestly think blizzard fined him on a whim? They do actual investigations for this sort of thing. Like a real sports league. This also isn't xqc first offense. The man has a history of being toxic.

But continue to quote out of context. If you don't like the rules of the game don't play it

10+ Year Old Account
    i would indulge you but i think i am catching retard from all the -70 IQs i've had to talk to today

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    He did it several times across multiple platforms in a racist manner
    Nope. He uses it every time he joins chat.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    according to blizzards investigation he has. Yea he uses the emote a lot, doesn't mean he never used it racially. I'm more inclined to believe blizzards investigation over the guy who said it was a coincidence.... like really.... this isn't his first time

I don't really like xQC and I think he'd be better off just focusing on streaming but this one is slightly suspect, I'd argue they should just ban or remove the emote if it's often used in a racist way. (which it is)

He did run his mouth too much again besides this though, he probably would have gotten fined either way but this one is a little harsh.

I personally think he's done and he's likely not seeing any play anymore with OGE joining, might just be for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Blizzard said he was warned in the past to not do it.

Whether or not he meant it in a racist way is irrelevant at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Blizzard said he was warned in the past to not do it.
    no... it says that he has been warned and fined for similar infractions... as in being rude towards other players and OWL staff. Not putting TriHard 7 in chat. xQc has been using TriHard in the OWL chat as early as January 12. Malik wasn't even with OWL at that time. It cannot be racist.

This whole thing was started by that little fucking pussy Jake and if those KYS DMs made him sad he sure didn't do anything to get less of them.

You people are so delusional that it's pathetic.

no... it says that he has been warned and fined for similar infractions... as in being rude towards other players and OWL staff. Not putting TriHard 7 in chat. xQc has been using TriHard in the OWL chat as early as January 12. Malik wasn't even with OWL at that time. It cannot be racist.

This whole thing was started by that little fucking pussy Jake and if those KYS DMs made him sad he sure didn't do anything to get less of them.

That's not how it works, lmao.

This entire post could be considered very pathetic by the way.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-03-10 at 02:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by woobels View Post
    that's not how it works, lmao.

This entire post could be considered very pathetic by the way.
    quick spam pogchamp when you see a black guy

make it racist too

MAKE ALL THE EMOTES RACIST

DELETE THEM ALL

You are incorrect.

And Blizzard has said so.

But you can keep believing xQc did nothing wrong just because he said so. He should be ban from the league at this point just because he's encouraging nonsensical drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You are incorrect.

And Blizzard has said so.
    Well I said Blizzard is wrong

so they can suck my dick

i mean some of them might like that

quick spam pogchamp when you see a black guy

make it racist too

MAKE ALL THE EMOTES RACIST

DELETE THEM ALL
    Do you just not know what context means?

Going to assume you don't.

Anyways you're clearly very emotionally invested into this so you do you.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-03-10 at 03:24 AM.

Honestly the Casters deserved it, they're worse then the players. Some of those skits are extremely "toxic"

Pretty rough showing by Outlaws, despite the reverse sweep being fairly solid.

I want to see more LAV.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post

Going to assume you don't.

Anyways you're clearly very emotionally invested into this so you do you.
    Just do what the rest of us do and ignore the guy, you are not going to fix him. Don't engage with people who go out of their way to be social injustice warriors with the delusion that somehow they are making the rest of the world tougher.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty rough showing by Outlaws, despite the reverse sweep being fairly solid.

I want to see more LAV.
    They need a top end Tracer, they are winning a lot of games without one or having someone sub par on her but when the rubber hits the road it is the pro-tracers that are carrying the winning teams.

Which kind of shows that she needs a nerf when she can roll half a team all by herself without risk of death.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, Uprising have sucked so far in stage 2. Didn't manage to catch much game action live, but watching stuff back in short spurts, it's just not good enough. Shame cause I hoped their good showing in stage 1 would translate into more consistent play in stage 2, but nothing of the sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    we already addressed this, xqc talked to malik and explained trihard 7 and apologized to him before punishment

he even asked a black guy if tryping trihard 7 in chat was racist

i mean how much more careful can you be than that if a black guy says its not racist but a bunch of fucking retarded white people say it is? or are we going by the dictionary of everything jester joe pulls out of his ass and making shit up?

i am invested in it because YOU ARE WRONG and WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY. If trihard was racist then it wouldn't be a global chat emote. and if you remove trihard, people are just going to use the next black guy emote. and then after that they are going to use a white guy emote. and then everything ever is going to be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Just do what the rest of us do and ignore the guy, you are not going to fix him. Don't engage with people who go out of their way to be social injustice warriors with the delusion that somehow they are making the rest of the world tougher.
    i aint trying to make anyone tougher

i know its a generation of soft pussy i dont wanna put my dick in

i am just not going to let people sit there and call someone a racist and make everything racist just because they had to be born with an IQ of 70.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    xQc even went out of his way to contact the actual person that *is* the emote (Trihex), asked him if he felt it was racist and if he was using it in a racist way, and was worried by how others were using it to slander him. There are vod's of Trihex talking about this, xQc talking about this, etc. Also, Blizzard's explanation does not say xQc has used racist things in the past....you people are just making shit up. Gandrake is exactly right, they just give a vague 'he's done this before (meaning written/said things they don't like in general) and that's why they are 1) Banning for more games and 2) Fining high.

This is not even considering the fact that Blizzard's own announcers constantly do and say the same things that Blizzard is using as the reason to ban xQc. The ban reason amounts to this:
    1) Used Trihard emote coincidentally when Malik was on (even though he always uses it to say hello, had used it on that chat before, and thousands of others use it nonstop also in a non racist context) -- Least actual impact to ban, just referenced because people are causing a reddit shitstorm about it.

2) Called someone 'retard' even though he was using it in the context of playing crazy works as long as you do it as a team. Also a vod of this, so not difficult to find.

3) Calling the 'casting' cancer.

----

Now, the Trihard thing is so out of touch it's not funny. If they don't want the emote used because its entire use is racist, then ban the emote. Also ban the 5 thousand other people using it in overwatch twitch chat every week.

The retarded thing is overkill, but I get not wanting people to use the word in general. However, would be helpful to take action against their own staff (casters) who still today have tweets up as recently as when aKm joined Fuel literally calling players retarded in the same context.

Casters did an entire segment (they thought was clever) that equated xQc with a tumor (cancer) and said amputation was the solution. If I'm using Blizzard's logic to interpret this, they essentially just made death threats and should be fired immediately if not imprisoned.

If you don't see how ridiculous this is, considering that other OWL players are telling people to kill themselves as recently as a few days ago (not Fuel players) and also calling xQc and his fans retarded int he last few days (Jake) then you are a supporter of hypocrisy and double standards.
    ----------------------------
    To make this as bad as possible, the guy in charge of OWL needs to be fired. He's abusing Blizzard's power in this league and making sketchy calls. You want to know why Dallas looked so fucking strange the last game after 2 games in peak form with xQc? They bullied KyKy into not playing xQc, without using a formal punishment, basically hinting he's going to be actioned so they better scrim other people and not play him. In comes Taimou as a plat level tank. After tanking 2 rounds, Ky says fuck this I'm going to play my best tank --even though he didn't scrim with the team all week and hadn't played much b/c he's not allowed to stream while OWL stuff is happening. Then you get a disjointed team who doesn't communicate. Then only after the game does Blizzard announce official action which doesn't even start until next week meaning xQc could have played all games and scrims this week.

That's abuse of power and a corrupt way to run a professional sports league.
    BAD WOLF