Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see much closer standings in the next stages. Right now only the playoff eligible teams even have meaningful records. Seoul is not doing hot against the top teams. Did not expect it.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Boston plays a superb match again and snatches the win. Playoffs definitely a possibility now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp. Another Dallas game, another lonely tear. I don't really want any of the current players to go away, but it seems like you really need to start recruiting some new blood for the team and find who your best starters are from internal scrim. I think some people don't want to spend the money in the inaugural season, but it's not even a high salary mandate so it's more affordable than tanking your brand.

Idk...feel bad for those guys. They need something to change it up. Will be interesting when xQc is back if they start popping off like they did in preseason or like he did with Canada.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Welp. Another Dallas game, another lonely tear. I don't really want any of the current players to go away, but it seems like you really need to start recruiting some new blood for the team and find who your best starters are from internal scrim. I think some people don't want to spend the money in the inaugural season, but it's not even a high salary mandate so it's more affordable than tanking your brand.

Idk...feel bad for those guys. They need something to change it up. Will be interesting when xQc is back if they start popping off like they did in preseason or like he did with Canada.
    The problem is that the Fuel have one of the worst Mercys in the league. Maybe things will look up for them in Stage 2 when the meta starts to shift away from Mercy.

aKm should help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    aKm should help.
    He's an odd addition. They're already using the 'draft the best player at x character' strat instead of building a well rounded team. I don't see how having their third hitscan world class player will do anything for them at large unless they feel that Taimou and Effect can be used in other ways. Idk. We will see. Sometimes you build a strong bench to make sure scrims are better, but that's only if you have a full 2 team roster.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Big thread, didn't read all.

Until we get a swedish team, like "Stockholm Something" or w/e, I won't watch this at all. None of the other teams/cities interest me.

I watch tons of CS, but only when the swedish teams play, NiP, fnatic etc. I can't believe there is not a single Swe team in this Overwatch League, as swedes are pretty good at games.

No favorite = no point to watch imo
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

Until we get a swedish team, like "Stockholm Something" or w/e, I won't watch this at all. None of the other teams/cities interest me.

I watch tons of CS, but only when the swedish teams play, NiP, fnatic etc. I can't believe there is not a single Swe team in this Overwatch League, as swedes are pretty good at games.

..There is a Swedish team.

It's not about who's good at games, it's about who actually invests in a team - aside from Seoul Dynasty and Shanghai Dragons the teams do not consist of just citizens of the country they represent. That said, 4/6 Florida Mayhem players are Swedish and there are many more across several other teams.

10+ Year Old Account

Might I interest you in Florida Mayhem?

Geguri to Dragons!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't doubt it is happening, but we still don't have official confirmation yet. However, first female player in the league is a great move. She's a pretty beast Zarya as well, so maybe she can help carry Shanghai to a couple of wins.
    BAD WOLF

I don't doubt it is happening, but we still don't have official confirmation yet. However, first female player in the league is a great move. She's a pretty beast Zarya as well, so maybe she can help carry Shanghai to a couple of wins.
    God damn double Jebait

The glitches in the stream today were pretty hilarious. Hearing Shaq O Neil out of nowhere is pretty topkek. Was also a moment where you could hear very clearly a genji ulting but you see the genji in the game is actually doing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uprising bringing the heat so far. Maybe we get a Boston victory over Philly this week after all...

- - - Updated - - -

Uprising reject the Fusion 4-0. Superbly played by them even on their weakest map, Junkertown. Going to have to watch Spitfire-Outlaws later to see what happens there. Spitfire win would be very good for Uprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad Dallas got another win, but it was too close for it being Shanghai. I guess I will take what I can get and hope they bring it tomorrow. New York not looking as dominant against Florida as they have, which is also weird. Maybe some teams are starting to step it up. More competition is good for the league.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad Dallas got another win, but it was too close for it being Shanghai. I guess I will take what I can get and hope they bring it tomorrow. New York not looking as dominant against Florida as they have, which is also weird. Maybe some teams are starting to step it up. More competition is good for the league.
    While I agree that stiffer competition from each team would be amazing, that's not what happened between Florida and NYXL. More so NYXL not wanting to show their hand on strats they will utilize in the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    While I agree that stiffer competition from each team would be amazing, that's not what happened between Florida and NYXL. More so NYXL not wanting to show their hand on strats they will utilize in the playoffs.
    Not sure it was specifically that, but maybe they weren't trying as hard. Idk. Pine didn't look like a god like he had been and they were getting outplayed in some key encounters.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure it was specifically that, but maybe they weren't trying as hard. Idk. Pine didn't look like a god like he had been and they were getting outplayed in some key encounters.
    The shoutcasters were saying that, and it's probably true. Maybe they were experimenting with positioning since they were taking on a weaker team and looking forward to the tougher matches Saturday. The same thing happened when Philly (my team) beat NYXL a couple weeks ago, because they were admittedly looking ahead to Seoul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas looking good so far. That cringey feel when an announcer mentions Halo and has to correct himself to only mentioning COD since it's run by Activision and clearly they have a mandate not to mention other company games on broadcast.

- - - Updated - - -

Dallas looking incredible actually...back to their preseason form. Mickie is starting to be a very reliable tank and having Taimou on Hog some maps is giving them big strength. Seagull also playing way better on other characters like Pharah than he did earlier matches. I think Stage 2 with xQc for dive maps and no Mercy might actually give them an advantage running the new 3-4 tank setups.
    BAD WOLF