Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i don't think anyone ever said that he was, but the judgment on display here is obviously more biased than hitler's vision of beauty
    You really going to go down Godwins law and compare an esports star to Nazi genocide? That's is some serious sickness you are peddling.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    hitler believed that people with blonde hair and blue eyes were genetically superior to others

hitler believed that people with blonde hair and blue eyes were genetically superior to others
    And what was the next part of what he believed? That those not of the superior species should be removed from the genepool entirely and not only did he think it but he actually attempted it to the point that when they were losing he sent more resources to the back lines to make sure that even if Germany fell he would take the Jews with him. I'm glad you wanna be the edgelord but you really should never go full godwin ever.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-12 at 04:27 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok well i didn't know you were spider man jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper like they were conclusions

ok well i didn't know you were spider man jumping from skyscraper to skyscraper like they were conclusions
    Where is the moira facepalm meme when you need it? Seriously just stop, you ran your train off a cliff and no matter how you spin it in your head you can't justify comparing an esports star to nazi hitler. Its ridiculous and you just make yourself look silly.

The moment you mentioned Hitler you lost all credibility. I mean you might of had a good point that one can argue from but you lost it when Hitler hit the stage. It isn't the same, it isn't even close. Not by a long way. Maybe you don't know what you are talking about or somehow your wires got crossed in thinking this was okay but it's not. It's seriously very sick.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-12 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow you sound like you'd make a great fit on the houston outlaws

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Back to full time streaming probably, he's pretty damn excited about getting released. Honestly, it's probably for the best, the witch hunt was never going to end.
    It was probably a better decision for him to just do that in general, has to be more financially lucrative too.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-03-12 at 05:01 AM.

It's official, xQc is being released:

Source from Fuel's Website

Will be interesting to see what they do with Cocco (benched, everyone and his mother is playing tank instead of him) and Seagull (benched, AKM/Rascal/Effect/Taimou always ahead, he said however sth that he is ok with this situation).
    Last edited by iddqd; 2018-03-12 at 07:57 AM.

wow you sound like you'd make a great fit on the houston outlaws
    I’m honored that you didn’t have to invoke the ghost of Hitler to figure out a way to attack me, baby steps my friend.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-03-12 at 11:39 PM.

Seagull seems to be the kind of guy who doesn't mind getting benched and is here to chill/have fun. Good bird, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Where is the moira facepalm meme when you need it?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    It's official, xQc is being released:

Source from Fuel's Website

Will be interesting to see what they do with Cocco (benched, everyone and his mother is playing tank instead of him) and Seagull (benched, AKM/Rascal/Effect/Taimou always ahead, he said however sth that he is ok with this situation).
    EFFECT is already zoning out trying to focus on playing tracer and calling shit out in English so i think its funny that their master plan is "MORE KOREANS" LOL. Their entire team has been set back a year by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I’m honored that you didn’t have to invoke the ghost of Hitler to figure out a way to attack me, baby steps my friend.
    they wouldn't even need you to play

you could just be the waterboy but you'd be super relevant whenever someone needed to clip a reaction to get someone banned so jake and muma dont get so many death threats anymore 1000+ IQ play

it was pretty obvious what i was referencing, but good thing i'm not an owl player or your kids would be getting a history lesson on hitler today and i'd have the sue the league for harassment and defamation of character because every time i walk into a wendys or jack in the box people would be like ITS THE HITLER GUY, ITS A NAZI GET HIM because you took some shit way out of context and overreacted lmao

Dallas is supposedly considering selling or releasing Taimou/Cocco too, which makes sense but is still somewhat sad to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Dallas is supposedly considering selling or releasing Taimou/Cocco too, which makes sense but is still somewhat sad to see.
    They'd be on the right track then. Next up after them should be Chips and Harry.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it looks like xqc might be headed to SFS... danteh and Super were at his place this morning, getting ready to clean up and he shut off his stream. can't say i think that is a smart decision, but they are one of the better non korean teams in the league up there with PAF and LAV so I guess I'll have to trust their judgment on that one if its legit.

well it looks like xqc might be headed to SFS... danteh and Super were at his place this morning, getting ready to clean up and he shut off his stream. can't say i think that is a smart decision, but they are one of the better non korean teams in the league up there with PAF and LAV so I guess I'll have to trust their judgment on that one if its legit.
    Oooooor, hear me out, they were visiting a friend who will be moving away from the area to say good bye!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdoll View Post
    Oooooor, hear me out, they were visiting a friend who will be moving away from the area to say good bye!
    at 2AM?

who the fuck goes to texas from san fran to visit someone at 2am lol

- - - Updated - - -

annnnnnnnnd apparently OGE, Dallas' new Tank has been accused of boosting.

at 2AM?

who the fuck goes to texas from san fran to visit someone at 2am lol

- - - Updated - - -

annnnnnnnnd apparently OGE, Dallas' new Tank has been accused of boosting.
    They dont live in their teams "hometown" they all live in LA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    They dont live in their teams "hometown" they all live in LA
    this league is so weird lol

danteh could have been trolling but SFS has also only announced support/dps signing. it's possible they could be exploring the possibility of signing him.

edit: nope, signed Architect, ChoiHyoBin and Moth.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-03-13 at 03:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure xQc is moving, possibly back to Canada. He's 100% full time streamer and even though SF would work him out and he has friends there, no one will want to deal with drama due to costs for this first season. He's received multiple $1K plus donations in the 2 days since the announcement. I don't think he'll have issues. Won't make money like Ninja, but he's making money.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2018-03-13 at 11:14 PM.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think it's funny his team is like fuck this guy lets release him we need a new tank.

OGE: HI AM OGE WILL LEAD TEAM TO VICTORY MYSELF SORRY IF TRANSLATOR BAD

Fuel: fuck yea, this guy is gonna be solid. we'll finally be able to get back on our feet with a tank that isn't banned 24/7

OGE: hold my beer

Considering Sado is banned until Stage 4... uhhhhhh I think we can just call this karma, assuming that Blizzard doesn't go and prove how wishy washy and full of shit they are.