Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dallas is supposedly considering selling or releasing Taimou/Cocco too, which makes sense but is still somewhat sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Dallas is supposedly considering selling or releasing Taimou/Cocco too, which makes sense but is still somewhat sad to see.
    They'd be on the right track then. Next up after them should be Chips and Harry.

well it looks like xqc might be headed to SFS... danteh and Super were at his place this morning, getting ready to clean up and he shut off his stream. can't say i think that is a smart decision, but they are one of the better non korean teams in the league up there with PAF and LAV so I guess I'll have to trust their judgment on that one if its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    well it looks like xqc might be headed to SFS... danteh and Super were at his place this morning, getting ready to clean up and he shut off his stream. can't say i think that is a smart decision, but they are one of the better non korean teams in the league up there with PAF and LAV so I guess I'll have to trust their judgment on that one if its legit.
    Oooooor, hear me out, they were visiting a friend who will be moving away from the area to say good bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdoll View Post
    Oooooor, hear me out, they were visiting a friend who will be moving away from the area to say good bye!
    at 2AM?

who the fuck goes to texas from san fran to visit someone at 2am lol

- - - Updated - - -

annnnnnnnnd apparently OGE, Dallas' new Tank has been accused of boosting.

at 2AM?

who the fuck goes to texas from san fran to visit someone at 2am lol

- - - Updated - - -

annnnnnnnnd apparently OGE, Dallas' new Tank has been accused of boosting.
    They dont live in their teams "hometown" they all live in LA

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    They dont live in their teams "hometown" they all live in LA
    this league is so weird lol

danteh could have been trolling but SFS has also only announced support/dps signing. it's possible they could be exploring the possibility of signing him.

edit: nope, signed Architect, ChoiHyoBin and Moth.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-03-13 at 03:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Pretty sure xQc is moving, possibly back to Canada. He's 100% full time streamer and even though SF would work him out and he has friends there, no one will want to deal with drama due to costs for this first season. He's received multiple $1K plus donations in the 2 days since the announcement. I don't think he'll have issues. Won't make money like Ninja, but he's making money.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2018-03-13 at 11:14 PM.
    BAD WOLF

I still think it's funny his team is like fuck this guy lets release him we need a new tank.

OGE: HI AM OGE WILL LEAD TEAM TO VICTORY MYSELF SORRY IF TRANSLATOR BAD

Fuel: fuck yea, this guy is gonna be solid. we'll finally be able to get back on our feet with a tank that isn't banned 24/7

OGE: hold my beer

Considering Sado is banned until Stage 4... uhhhhhh I think we can just call this karma, assuming that Blizzard doesn't go and prove how wishy washy and full of shit they are.

Washington Post has an interview with XQC and they at least know what questions to ask.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.51da74e1c939
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Pretty sure xQc is moving, possibly back to Canada. He's 100% full time streamer and even though SF would work him out and he has friends there, no one will want to deal with drama due to costs for this first season. He's received multiple $1K plus donations in the 2 days since the announcement. I don't think he'll have issues. Won't make money like Ninja, but he's making money.
    Ninja/Shroud/Etc. is very few and far between. But having over 8k subs, ignoring donations even, he's making more each month than a lot of americans make in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Washington Post has an interview with XQC and they at least know what questions to ask.

Not a fan of gaming articles in general, but this one was good. Wish there were more like those (instead of the easy "moar money, psychic crisis alert, dangerous for health").
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

I'm glad they also disclose the connection between Twitch and their paper, but you are absolutely correct. They are the first news outlet I've seen ask questions that matter and not jump over themselves to paint everything in the most negative light possible, without shying away from the reality that these things are offensive. On the whole, I hope more people see this because it is a much more balanced reporting than anything we've seen relating to xQc or OWL at all.

WaPo tends to have some pretty savvy reporters, so this is great to see tbh.
    BAD WOLF

The Lightbringer
    I'm glad they also disclose the connection between Twitch and their paper, but you are absolutely correct. They are the first news outlet I've seen ask questions that matter and not jump over themselves to paint everything in the most negative light possible, without shying away from the reality that these things are offensive. On the whole, I hope more people see this because it is a much more balanced reporting than anything we've seen relating to xQc or OWL at all.

WaPo tends to have some pretty savvy reporters, so this is great to see tbh.
    Unlike most other news they didn't basically call him racist which is nice.The "xQc repeatedly used an emote in a racially disparaging manner on the league’s stream and on social media" by most media without looking into it was quite annoying, because A) he didn't use it in a "racially disparaging manner" to begin with, unfortunately it was just construed that way, and B) it wasn't repeatedly, other people were spamming it he wasn't. But all people see when they read it is "dis guy racist! ARRRRRR"

Like... here's the emote:

Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-03-14 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Unlike most other news they didn't basically call him racist which is nice.
    Yeah, it was sad to see how many 'legitimate' news sites were tripping over themselves to have clickbait, SJW titles saying he was a 'fag hating racist' at every moment.
    BAD WOLF

The Lightbringer
    Yeah, it was sad to see how many 'legitimate' news sites were tripping over themselves to have clickbait, SJW titles saying he was a 'fag hating racist' at every moment.
    Yea, and it's not even about liking/not liking the guy. People see this shit and now EVERY gamer is racist, its just the way it works with the uneducated masses of people who still see gamers as sweaty basement dwellers.

man i have a feeling it is going to be a painful week for dallas

not that i care but in the current political climate of OWL i am pretty sure this is going to be another tragedy for them

man i have a feeling it is going to be a painful week for dallas

not that i care but in the current political climate of OWL i am pretty sure this is going to be another tragedy for them
    Omg, rofl. Looks like Effect wants out. Don't blame him, but yeah...how can you not address this?
    BAD WOLF

Omg, rofl. Looks like Effect wants out. Don't blame him, but yeah...how can you not address this?
    can anyone blame him? he is the best player on his team and has had to put up with all this shit, houston could pick him up easy

edit: nvm they already got one lol

- - - Updated - - -

Taimou asking Fissure for tips lol

Fissure: idk why akm play genji idk why akm play sombra where rascal
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-03-15 at 10:01 AM.