Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    LA Valiant beats Seoul Dynasty 4-0. For the latter no ryujehong, no tobi, no Zunba - wtf? Instead they sported gido, Xepher and Gambler...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of teams just wanted to play their new members. I'm not sure what's going on with Seoul though. They look like a shell of their former selves. Meanwhile teams like Valiant and Fuel are looking more consistent with the roster changes. Did not expect Unkoe for Custa, but both teams looked better for it.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Anyone else on reddit.com/r/overwatchleague as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sayaplayer tho flanker widow lul

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles...oston-uprising

Well looks like DreamKazper got himself in deep shit, how much of an idiot do you have to be to do something like that, dude was in the running for best Western DPS player, was pretty much a lock for Team USA and now getting kicked off his team is the least of his worries.

Really gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick, let's link xQc to child rape by reminding people he also left the league but not going into details...

What a shit 'news reporting' site.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    man SFS got fuckin ROLLED tonight by Valiant.

- - - Updated - - -

dallas with the upset lol can they do it?

Dallas is doing it, really good play. I see this twosided: i love to see my team perform good again, but this comes at the cost of benching Seagull (forever?) and apparently it's the next team that is overtaken by koreans - but OGE really kicks ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Dallas is doing it, really good play. I see this twosided: i love to see my team perform good again, but this comes at the cost of benching Seagull (forever?) and apparently it's the next team that is overtaken by koreans - but OGE really kicks ass!
    IMO they had their absolute best roster in last night when Rascal was playing. If the Fuel keeps this level of play up, I could see them finishing the season 7th, MAYBE 6th.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Boston lost Dreamkazper this week - and still manages to beat NYXL 3-2?!? Something strange is happening here...

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl i must have read the score wrong i thought it said they lost lol

good on them showing their core wasn't DK

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hella awkward how announcers were talking about DK like he was some god of gaming and completely ignored that he's a pedo rapist. Blizzard is fucking up just about everything they do re: OWL.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Was hella awkward how announcers were talking about DK like he was some god of gaming and completely ignored that he's a pedo rapist. Blizzard is fucking up just about everything they do re: OWL.
    well i mean they obviously don't want to talk about it

its a given that pedos play OW, its a big game. Pedos go to the DMV too tho just like everybody else, but no one wants to shine a light on it. it only makes OWL look bad, of course they don't want to talk about it. i don't think they are going to bring conversation of that matter up in any capacity.

but he's a rapist now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Philly boys have Houston's number! They're 3-0 against them and each match has gone to the fifth map. What a show!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas playing Taimou as a DPS again. Who put common sense Kool Aid in KyKy's juice box today?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    KyKy finally fired. Good riddance. What a shit, player blaming coach. Also, Rascal released due to "his commitment to the team did not meet our expectations and his unwillingness to communicate with the team while playing in recent matches".

https://fuel.overwatchleague.com/en-...roster-changes
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Rascal too... what the actual fuck is wrong with this organization? Are they legit retarded? EFFECT threatening to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    xQc detailed their problems in a stream last night apparently. Watching it now. Pretty insightful tbh.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    xQc detailed their problems in a stream last night apparently. Watching it now. Pretty insightful tbh.
    Is there any VoD?

edit: nvm found it
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2018-04-16 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    https://www.invenglobal.com/articles...oston-uprising

Well looks like DreamKazper got himself in deep shit, how much of an idiot do you have to be to do something like that, dude was in the running for best Western DPS player, was pretty much a lock for Team USA and now getting kicked off his team is the least of his worries.

Really gross.
    you people are fucking gross. how you destroy the life of a normal young Man and label someone as a pedophile who isnt even one... the Age difference isnt even that big.. but its America so lets freak out like Retards. Maybe none of it would have happened if they had Guns huh?